The Shop & Character Market

Tuesday 06/06/2006, 07:24
NN-K_Jun - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
NN-K_Jun - Imperator - NASTY NOYP!English - Tuesday 06/06/2006, 07:24

Is it really that way at the shop, you can't choose the character your getting? And I have a concern at the Character Market. I put up my double characters up for sale, and some clintz did add up, but when I went back to the Character Market, all of my cards is not on it. How come? I have'nt received any clintz from those characters yet.

2/3
Z Earth - Senior English
Tuesday 06/06/2006, 14:16

Nope, you cannot choose wich character you'll get at the shop, except you can choose from subparts of the entire catalogue (Danger = GHEIST, Nightmare, Montana.., Cool = Roots, Sakhrom etc...).
You can check out if your characters have been sold using Market, then Successfull sales.
You should know that every 3 days, unsuccessfull publics sales are removed from the market (and the characters goes back to your collection).
3/3
NN-K_Jun - Imperator - NASTY NOYP! English
Wednesday 07/06/2006, 00:58

Thanks. Helped a lot.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals