Tips

Tips
Saturday 22/07/2006, 06:01
GideonTrait - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
Tips
GideonTrait - Novice English - Saturday 22/07/2006, 06:01

I'm a noob and I urgently need to know what I'm doing cause, as of now I have no real idea. Can someone answer the following questions:

Should I only chalenge those of the same level?
How do I make so decent money to buy some decent cards without paying for credits?

I'm sure I'll have others but that'll do for now =D

2/3
Kedanna - Titan - Immortals Souls English
Saturday 22/07/2006, 08:27

Level doesn't mean much, like right now I'm a level 20 and all the cards in my deck are level 1.

To earn money, play in the tourament, a niffty trick to doing well is to level your cards during the torament because you get higher points and thus, a higher rank that way. The higher the rank the more clintz you win. I say never turn down a challenge, even when you lose your cards gain exp and you gain some clintz. Also, notice the people with evo in their names, they're good people to face to level up with, check "master's tips" for more on that subject.
3/3
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English
Sunday 23/07/2006, 19:10

To look up a pretty good list of tips and tricks go to the yahoop urban rivals group and subscribe. In the batabase section are a bunch of new and compiled tricks.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/UrbanRivals/

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals