Ideas!

Ideas!
Friday 28/07/2006, 07:09
Kedanna - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
27 messages
Ideas!
Kedanna - Titan - Immortals SoulsEnglish - Friday 28/07/2006, 07:09

I don't see a board for this, so I'm not sure if the staff is open for ideas, and I see no way to e-mail them, but what the hey, lets post some ideas here!

Accelerate: when you turn it on, let it stay on.

Rather then just a bar for levels, maybe we can get some numbers too?

Timing out/Quitting, its cool the way it was changed, but I still like the bot idea, that way if you're not just being lame and you had to go, you might still be able to come back and finish.

Guilds now as far as I can tell do nothing, how about adding a "guild" option in the buying/selling of cards, or even add a guild bank for clintz?

Elo mode, I'm level 23 and my deck is a legal elo deck, but I don't want to do elo fights, maybe add in something to turn it off?

I'ld like to have a card made and I have an idea for it that I think more go nicely for a Leader card, any chance of that happening?

Timing out: An option to keep waiting would be nice too, I've been teaching friends how to play only to have it time out mid-lession/match.

I think that's it for my ideas, I might have more later, and if the staff lets this message post, I think it'll be great if others shared their ideas too!
« Previous123Next »

11/27
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Saturday 29/07/2006, 09:52

Sorry, I read Ambre but I tough Bridget.
12/27
JohnNitro - Hero - CardKnightZ English
Monday 31/07/2006, 08:01

The player card: Not sure I explained enough because there wouldnt be unbalace. Simply had preset female male pics or different colors cuz we are all not the smae color, then have a set amount of point that you can give you card so that way it will be even. example, you can use the points to increase the damage or use to get abilities ..obvious getting abilities would cost more and you would have less points to damage and that other stat...always forget the name of it....But waht a about a forum that only you guild mates can see. I like the idea of knowing who is in your guild. like a tag or small gif that would represent that guild your in. back to the players card. You would only get one and thats when you start a game.
13/27
MiLK.TnC - Veteran - Tea English
Tuesday 01/08/2006, 18:16

Maybe a guild 'tag' (limited to 3/4 characters) and whne you join that guild, the tag appears infront of the name.

e.g TAG-NAME
14/27
Lonith - Hero English
Wednesday 02/08/2006, 18:29

How about making the tournament more of a competition to be the TOP dog. Instead of just getting point's for winning and loosing, why not add to it that when you win you get the normal points and the looser is deducted half his or her points and thoes points go to the winner. I've been playing for 2 weeks now and every time the tounament starts I refresh the tournament list to see who is on top so I can challenge them or someone else, and I don't understand why at least 30 people have points ranging from 25 to sometimes 70 already. This to me is a bad handycap cause now I have to work harder to catch up due to all the people that time out.

I also think that you should add the feature that if you challenge someone in a tournament that they can't refuse if avalible to be challenged, or if they reject your challenge during a tournament deduct 25% of their points or something. Cause some of us others want a fair chance to win the big Clintz in the tournaments. If the ones I call cheaters that Time out or get enough points and just sit on top and reject challenges all the time take the fun and fairplay out of the game.
15/27
Lonith - Hero English
Wednesday 02/08/2006, 18:29

I understand the not having privilages to private sell or Public sell until you purchas something in the shop, but that is also a large crutch. I'm able to buy credits cause I'm not 12 years old and have a good paying job, but there are many that can't buy and when they ask for help with getting cards or trading for a better card they can't. I was helping a friend by private selling 2 cards for 50 Clintz and he was going to Private sell 2 cards to me for 50 clintz, but because he hasn't bought from the shop and can't cause he has no way to, I'm out of 2 cards. I think there needs to be some kind of way to trade instead of the Private sell way.

I also feel that since there is no relevant or reason for guilds you might want to remove the guild. I'm in guild and for what. I thought there would be some cool option or advantage, but it's not
16/27
Wednesday 02/08/2006, 18:38

We won't remove points to the loser of a match. Most peoples are fair players, we already do a lot to punish the cheaters. We know for a fact that
the winners of a tournament are really good players that are NO cheaters. Everybody is at the same page in the tournament.
If you wish to fight in a more strategic game play, try ELO mode. In ELO, if you win, your rating will increase and your opponent rating will
decrease. That's exactly what ELO is there for.

As for "exchange", we won't allow it (at least without unlocking both accounts first) because for exactly the same reasons as we don't allow privates
or publics sales: abuse and cheating. I will not tell you how it could be a problem of abuse, but I'm sure you can guess.

And finally, your opinion on Guilds is totally up to you but there is a good bunch of players that would not agree with you. (check out "Dark
Alliance", "Legion" for example). Guild is a way to regroup players together, what you do with it is up to you.
17/27
Wednesday 02/08/2006, 18:54

Sorry for the bad grammar (i'm tired )
Let me explain what Dark Alliance players do (since it's in french...)
Dark Alliance is a team of some of the best (and oldest) players of the game, they were actually the first player created guild.
They believe in a fair playness, and strategy. I know that they tend to use the guild messaging system to trade cards together, plans events and
manage various guilds-battles they organize.
They are willing to train new players to the game, so they created "Legion" to enrole new players, train them (they also do quizz on the game
universe ) and when the time is right and the player is ready, he can join the Dark Alliance.

As you can see, it's a pretty structured Guild, I don't think they would like if we removed the Guild feature (they are some other noticables guilds,
they are just a great example).

I hope you can now see that Guilds can be very differents from one to another.
18/27
Kedanna - Titan - Immortals Souls English
Wednesday 02/08/2006, 22:35

When you channege someone, it gives you an option to type something, same as when you refuse. How about in your profile you add in a place in put in your custom message so it'll always show, seeing as you can type what ever you want in there to begin with, this shouldn't be abuseable.
19/27
Kedanna - Titan - Immortals Souls English
Thursday 03/08/2006, 15:46

I've noticed card prices in the market chang almost daily, i sold a card for a little over 500, and a day or so later they were selling for 5,000-10,000. Sooo I was thinking a chart, or something that will show the card's price going either up or down would be cool. Or maybe just an Arror pointing up or down next to the avg price of a card if that would be easyer or have less of a strain on the server.
20/27
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English
Thursday 03/08/2006, 19:42

Like a stock market chart. technically UR had recreated a FX out its collection so Kedanna's idea is valid.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals