Might be the wrong place to ask, How do you change your password

Wednesday 09/08/2006, 11:24
xylitolian09 - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
xylitolian09 - Master English - Wednesday 09/08/2006, 11:24

I know I am probably asking this in the wrong place but how do you change your password on this site?
I have looked through just about every single page and have been unable to find the option to change my password.

If there is no option is it possible to have one created?

Please note that if you reply to this and I don't reply back it is because I only check in here every now and then, I am not always in here reading about things because I enjoy playing the game and that is what I am here for.

2/5
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English
Wednesday 09/08/2006, 17:42

No password change feature (yet).
3/5
Tyberriuss - Senior - Spirit English
Wednesday 09/08/2006, 21:01

I would like that two
4/5
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Wednesday 09/08/2006, 21:03

Sorry, it's not available (yet).
We are overwhelmed by new players thoses days and we are fixing, upgrading, adding features as fast as humainly possible
5/5
xylitolian09 - Master English
Friday 11/08/2006, 03:12

Ok thank you all very much, I am hoping the option will be available very soon as I prsonally think it is also a security thing to be able to change your password. I actually change all of mine every 4 - 6 weeks and although it takes me a whole day to go through all the sites I find that it helps to keep piece of mind.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals