How to win daily tournament

Friday 01/09/2006, 22:12
cBp_Fojtik - Legend Česky

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
13 messages
cBp_Fojtik - Legend - Czech Beer PowerČesky - Friday 01/09/2006, 22:12

I prepare 4 characters just before leveling, 2 characters just before level 3, one before level 4 and one before level 5. After 20 minutes of play all were leveled and I have about 220 points. I was number two in this moment. Finally I end 6th - there was better prepare players with bigger leveling bonus. Will be reduced or nulified bonus from leveling? And when? Tournaments are not about players ability, just about preparing creatures for leveling!!!
« Previous12Next »

2/13
The Unkown - Imperator English
Saturday 02/09/2006, 01:04

But some people dont even try to play during turney's
3/13
Wylde_Bil_AOD - Legend - Army of Darkness English
Saturday 02/09/2006, 04:16

That will stop they are going to nullify the evolution bonus points counting during tournys
4/13
The Unkown - Imperator English
Saturday 02/09/2006, 06:03

I almost won the tourney,the last one,i was about 6 place then i fought this person an he just stayed there didn't play a thing then finally battle timed out.
I had to qquit so many times.I think i came 42 place
5/13
cBp_Fojtik - Legend - Czech Beer Power Česky
Monday 04/09/2006, 08:02

Wylde_bil_AOD - yes, I know that they are preparing to do it. I just want to know when.

XxLjxX - Do you say that you timed out with me? I timed out 2 times during all my playing, because of problem with provider. And only one time during tournament. If it was with you, I'm sorry. It was not my mistake.
6/13
-Xoric - Moderator - lonely fighters English
Monday 04/09/2006, 09:24

Lvling cards is the way to win tournies now i think.... takes a lot of effort to get the cards that high and the gains aren't that high to be honest... won 3 tournies by lvling cards takes to long in my eyes to get all the cards ready. rather just battle normally (still possible to get 40 points in a win if you're lucky) and just try to end in the top 25 and if i don't feel like batteling just enough to get the cred at least it's borring to spend that much time on getting chars to almost level just to win a tourny for what? about 8k clintz... plus it's more challenging to end high without lvling chars...

so part of me hopes the bonus will be nullified during the tourny times
7/13
Jolly Roger - Legend - De asskickers Deutsch
Monday 04/09/2006, 09:36

8k? thats a lot, normaly its around 6k.
8/13
Monday 04/09/2006, 09:54

Depends on what tourny i think last tourny i won i got 8k i think have to check my mail though... might have been less a card sale....
first 2 tournies i won was about 5.5 k but the last one should have been a lot higher...
9/13
Monday 04/09/2006, 10:00

Nevermind it was 7.5k and a small card sale

You just finished 1 at the last Urban Rivals tournament with 1259 Battle Points won. You won 7479 Clintz and 1 credit for buying Packs ! You currently own 8873 Clintz to use on the Characters Market.

but shortly the cards that i lvled cost a lot more then that... and took me 2 full days of evo ing to get them there (and yes i'm on a lot! )
10/13
new001 - Veteran - Tea English
Friday 08/09/2006, 22:41

Lucky to get 50, lol, new, need lelena, Cheep, fed up with dishonest people, been let down on deals few to many times.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals