Attacking players...

Attacking players...
Monday 27/11/2006, 16:09
Vitae - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
13 messages
Attacking players...
Vitae - Senior English - Monday 27/11/2006, 16:09

K, I can't find this anywhere in the instructions. What criteria is used to determine how many hits on a player happens after the players character is knocked out? I've pumped all my pills into fury and power on my 8 damage character, killed the other players character in the 2nd hit on the 2nd round and I just hit the other player ONCE. then they turn around, dump 1 pill into a 2 damage character and get 5 hits on ME!??! How does this all work? I've lost matches where 3 of my cards won, but because they had 1 more hit on me, i've lost.

Thanks for the help.
« Previous12Next »

2/13
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English
Monday 27/11/2006, 16:46

Do you mean the animated knives and such that occur during a battle? Those are just random and don't matter. The attack vs attack formula is what matters to determine the battle winner.
3/13
Vitae - Senior English
Monday 27/11/2006, 16:56

As i said, once the character is knocked out, player damage happens. what determines how much damage is done? I've had 5 damage done to me, and I've done 1. hardly ever do more than 1 damage on another player.
4/13
Monday 27/11/2006, 17:47

Damage is determined by the cards damage value. This is located under the blue fist (power) and is represented as a pow icon. Some cards have abilities to reduce an opponents damage in case they lose.
5/13
Vitae - Senior English
Monday 27/11/2006, 17:55

I am talking about character vs player damage. Why would my character with 5 pills cause 1 damage, and my opp's character with 1 pill cause 5?
6/13
Monday 27/11/2006, 18:25

Pills have nothing to do with damage unless you play Fury, then you get two extra damage.
7/13
Vitae - Senior English
Monday 27/11/2006, 18:31

Oh...so dumping 12 pills don't help damage? i thought when it said the more pills the better chance to win it just meant with damage.. so then, my power 8 character hits my opp's char for 7 damage, killing it, then the 1 that is left is what hits the opp player?
So kinda like Yugioh
8/13
Monday 27/11/2006, 18:53

Pretty much. (never played Yugioh -- but love the cartoon)
9/13
Vitae - Senior English
Tuesday 28/11/2006, 19:20

*bow* thank you for the help.
10/13
Jericho78 - Titan - Malaysian PRIDE squad English
Tuesday 05/12/2006, 04:53

For example, lets say Player A uses Dorian (fully evolved) which has power 8 and damage 7. And Player B uses Wanda (fully evolved) which has power 8 and damage 2. Player A uses 5 pills and Player B none. This will increase Dorian's power to (5* 8=48. So Dorian attacks with a power of 48 easily beating Wanda at 8, thus causing his damage of 7 to Player B. Now if Player B uses 5 pills and Player A none, Wanda attacks with the power of (5* 8=48 and easily beats Dorian, causing 2 damage to Player A. Of course, this is not including clan bonus and abilities. Hope this explains clearer.

Regards,

jericho78

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals