Buying credits

Buying credits
Thursday 20/07/2006, 03:49
Schubacca - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Buying credits
Schubacca - Master English - Thursday 20/07/2006, 03:49

I decided to buy some credits from paypal this morning. After compleating the transaction the message appeared saying "may take a few moments to process."

That was about 11 hours ago, so I was just wondering how long a "moment" is and how long does it normaly take?

2/7
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Thursday 20/07/2006, 05:57

If you paid using echeck, it may take up to 3 to 5 days to be processed by paypal. Otherwise, it might take 3 minutes
at most.
3/7
naujhajile - Senior English
Thursday 20/07/2006, 17:32

I need a code
4/7
Schubacca - Master English
Thursday 20/07/2006, 19:29

3 to 5 days eh?
Paypal just never seems to want to do anything to make me not hate them like I do.
Man I hate waiting... especialy when fun and/or money is involved... O well... (friggin a.d.d.)
5/7
Lonith - Hero English
Wednesday 02/08/2006, 19:10

I use PayPal and as soon as I make the payment I get sent back to Urban Rivals and my credits are there. Once they didn't reflect I refreshed the page and wow there tey were.
6/7
*TG*chronic - Hero English
Thursday 03/08/2006, 03:19

I use paypal and it takes me 2 or 3 days
7/7
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Thursday 03/08/2006, 07:11

Chronic, if you used eCheck, there will always be a bit of delay. Credit cards payments are almost immediate. (We added an entry in Shopping Help to
clarify this)

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals