Why they remove the efficiency of the player on player's profile

Thursday 24/08/2006, 19:33
Rebooth - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Rebooth - Veteran English - Thursday 24/08/2006, 19:33

Another one it 's just a suggestion guys ... i think it's much better if we can see our efficiency..what do you think guys? why not add a chatroom here or add some page scroll in our forums for better browsing.. thanks

2/5
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English
Friday 25/08/2006, 14:44

Chat room is a bad idea because of all the different timezones and languages. also it's hard to moderate a chat room.
3/5
Prezelino - Guru English
Friday 25/08/2006, 18:36

I think a chat room is a very good idea because it makes you feel more in the game and not only a person there for chance.
but i think it's a bad idea because it could slow the connection very much and create many problems for moderators and slowlyness...
i don't know if i've written in a good english...forgive me
4/5
TnC-Macthorpe - Imperator - Tea English
Friday 25/08/2006, 23:52

Don't forget that many people still play on phones which would make chatting difficult in game.
5/5
Rebooth - Veteran English
Saturday 26/08/2006, 05:36

Sorry for suggesting about the chat room.. my concern is about the efficiency of players in our profile, why do they have to remove it?.. another suggestion please how about the inbox outbox(private msging) next to players avatar(Level, Clintz, credits, etc)

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals