Paper Cards

Paper Cards
Thursday 02/11/2006, 16:50
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
Paper Cards
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English - Thursday 02/11/2006, 16:50

Just saw the new art in the Market. I'm wondering does Clint have any plans of making paper cards like MTG maybe with the ability to give up your cyber cards for a paper cards mailed to you?

Just wondering.

2/8
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Thursday 02/11/2006, 19:09

We are investigating the idea.. but maybe something quite different from MTG. Anyway.. nothing sure yet.
We'll keep you posted.
3/8
Elsman - Imperator - ONE-OFF English
Friday 03/11/2006, 09:55

Woa, that would be cool *__*
4/8
A Starman - Imperator English
Monday 06/11/2006, 22:33

Nice idea. Eventhough i'm a bit too old to play such stuff *cough* i more than once wanted to hold some of the cards Paper (top notch quality of course) would be great. But how would the rules be enforced ? Declaring the number of pills played would spoil the fun a lot !
5/8
AOD-EVOPOCHO - Legend - Army of Darkness Español
Tuesday 07/11/2006, 04:25

Well maybe just me but I Don´t think that It would be a good idea...sorry....
There are a lot of cool TCG out there allready...and the betterones are turning into nettcgames..........like Magic......must be a reason for that.......but it´s just me...
6/8
killer56 - Senior English
Tuesday 07/11/2006, 13:08

7/8
AOD-EVOPOCHO - Legend - Army of Darkness Español
Tuesday 07/11/2006, 15:15

8/8
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English
Thursday 09/11/2006, 22:41

Pocho:
Starman: You have 12 cards one with a number of pills on it. You face it down against the table and then after you both choose you flip and do the math. ???

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals