Combat Leaving

Combat Leaving
Thursday 25/05/2006, 18:59
EVO-Coda - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
27 messages
Combat Leaving
EVO-Coda - Imperator English - Thursday 25/05/2006, 18:59

There needs to be something done about players leaving when they know they have lost, its happening alot more now that I am playing more ingrained players. The novices obviously don't care about their win loss yet. And I lose out on time and combat gains.
« Previous123Next »

21/27
TnC-Macthorpe - Imperator - Tea English
Friday 23/06/2006, 00:04

I would agree with Peanut but it doesn't stop people challenging you and you can't see peoples lvl's or other stats without having another window open on the League table. The simple solution then is to make it so along with a name of the person challenging you, you get lvl, stars and 'the Mark of shame'. This then changes other things. I, for example am lvling up a lot of cards at the mooment and am therefore challenging weaker players (around lvl 10). However if someone of that lvl saw I was lvl 25 they might just refuse because of it.
22/27
Gorukha - Senior English
Friday 23/06/2006, 10:00

We are agreed it isnt taboo to leave in the first round ? I dont mind if people do it, I mind though when they do it while challenging me
23/27
TnC-Macthorpe - Imperator - Tea English
Friday 23/06/2006, 14:05

I don't agree there. It always annoys me when people suddenly decide that just because I have some good cards they quit on me. The way I play at the moment means that someone who comes up against me when I have two Lvl 1 cards and two top lvl cards is actually more likely to win because I concentrate my pils on the Lvl 1's and just block with the others. If I was playing with 4 lvl 4 0r 5 cards I could understand it but then I would not be playing lvl 10 people. (no disrespect to them intended)
24/27
Coure - Titan - FairPlayers English
Sunday 25/06/2006, 20:51

There really does need to be something done. I am lvl 16 and was playing against a lvl 30 who challenged me (this is during tournament time). I had him down to 2 life with 12 pills left and he had no pills, one character left and he timed himself out. I lost out on about 50 points and got no points or clintz. really not fair
25/27
Coure - Titan - FairPlayers English
Sunday 25/06/2006, 20:59

And again. First half hour of the tournament and I have played 2 games, both of whom timed out when it was obvious they were beaten. There should be real penalties for tricks like this, not just a 15 minute ban (although that would be a start)
26/27
Hypnoboi - Hero - Supreme Uprising English
Monday 26/06/2006, 04:25

If any1 needs a guild check out the boiz and gurlz club!!!
27/27
Gorukha - Senior English
Monday 26/06/2006, 05:38

It's funny how many people blame their connection or something, funny how I played a ton of battles and noone EVER times out when they are winning LOL

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals