Damage 2 Not Working *BUG*

Sunday 06/08/2006, 20:18
StormWhisper - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Sunday 06/08/2006, 20:18

Noted Bug. I've seen this happen repeatedly usually when I'm getting attacked, since I rarely have the Bonus Damage 2. However I can definately confirm it is not working for at least the character Fifty, as my opponent attacked me with him during a match with the bonus active and I only took 5 damage. The Fifty was lvl 2 at the time, which is when he does 5 damage normally.

I do know it works for other characters Lao for example has no problems hitting me for 10. It may just be Fifty or the Bangers team in general. More testing is needed but this is definately something I've seen happen more than once.

2/7
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 06/08/2006, 21:27

Ok I'm convienced now the bugs are in Fifty himself. In a round in which I won, and leveled up Fifty, I got 1 Point, and 1 Clintz.
3/7
Sunday 06/08/2006, 21:31

The Damage 2 Bug seems to extend to all Bangers, as tested with a Lvl 3 Platoona and a Lvl 2 Fifty.
4/7
Sunday 06/08/2006, 21:35

The Bug involving Fifty and 1 Clintz and 1 Points does not seem to be limited to him leveling up but just appearing in general
5/7
Sunday 06/08/2006, 21:40

Further confirmation of Bangers 2 Damage problem. Badenpower and Vermyn N (no presence of Fifty, Fifty was removed from the Deck), also suffered the same problem. Only Fifty causes the clint/points errors. Other Bangers do not cause this Bug.
6/7
Sunday 06/08/2006, 21:42

Ok. I'm an idiot. I misread the Bangers Bonus (it's Power not Damage). However it is confirmed that Fifty is causing issues.
7/7
Sunday 06/08/2006, 22:03

Ok further on this 1/ 1 Bug. It doesn't seem contained to just Fifty. When my Jackie went from Lvl 2 to Lvl 3 it happened again. Platoona was in the list of cards as well.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals