Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

4 DJ Korr by Chaos-Hardkorr beat by Rebooth!!!

Sunday 20/08/2006, 18:51
Rebooth - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Rebooth - Veteran English - Sunday 20/08/2006, 18:51

What a luck!!! 4 DJ Korr in 1 match against Mojo, Vladhimir, Deiter and Bunny..

i had been battling with Hardkorr 4x times that time having him w/the same deck e.i. 4 DJ Korr..as his team..i always lose all matches except the last one holy cow !! i 'd never thought i would beat that line up of deck..

first move Rebooth
Bunny [max] =6pillz : DJ Korr [max]= 4 pillz
Mojo [max] =0pillz : DJ Korr [max]= 0 pillz
Deiter[max] =0pillz : DJ Korr [max]= 4or5 pillz
still i have this agony... why is it that i'd won? is there a bug? hehhe!!

2/4
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 20/08/2006, 20:00

No. Here's what happened. As I've explained to many people, More attack power doesn't always equal a win. It just reduces the chance that the opponent will win. DJ Korr with 5 pillz is about 40 Attack.

Dieter with (the 1 standard pillz) is about 5 attack. (I forget if he's a 4 or 5 maxxed.. or maybe he's a 7.. but that's not the point).

The point is that while the difference was 30 attack that just reduces the chance that Dieter will win. It was probably around 5%, but if you hit that 5% Dieter will beat the tar out of DJ Korr.

Soon however it seems you won't have to worry about that deck, at least during tournaments, since it will be made so that if you play multiples of a character, then you won't get BP credit in a tourney. (Something I felt it should have always been anyway).
3/4
Rebooth - Veteran English
Sunday 20/08/2006, 21:35

It is in the during the tourney... i think?
4/4
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English
Monday 21/08/2006, 00:17

Also you can see the formula for the "randomness" factor on one of my previous post. This was provided from the UR staff.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals