Proposing a Wikipedia article for Urban Rivals

Tuesday 24/10/2006, 03:50

Since this is becoming a great game, why don't we pool our resources and create a Wikipedia article for Urban Rivals?

I tried searching Wikipedia but there's nothing on Urban Rivals.

If we are gonna do this, here are the following information I propose to write in Wikipedia:

Title (Urban Rivals or Clint Urban Rivals)
Content (basic overview, game system, credit system and your suggestion)

Well, let's see if we can make an Ubran Rivals Wikipedia article! smiley

Cancel
Tuesday 24/10/2006, 10:00

U forgot the main point that it is a trading card game smiley

Cancel
Tuesday 24/10/2006, 20:15

I'd let the UR Marketing Team do it. THats their job after all and know what they want and not want said about their game.

Cancel
Wednesday 25/10/2006, 22:27

Wouldn't hurt the game having a wiki up and running.

Cancel
Thursday 26/10/2006, 07:08

Wikipedia is not meant to be used for marketing purpose.
Actually, one player made a fairly nice article but it has been suppressed because it was the only one to edit it and if you're not uber-
famous, you get deleted.
Wiki should be setup by players as well if they feel the need for one smiley

Cancel
Thursday 26/10/2006, 07:29

Well said, Fraggle! smiley

I just hope I can find people around Urban Rivals to make a Wikipedia article about this game so I won't end up having my point of view (how I see the game so far) in that article, since Wikipedia has to be neutral at all times.

If we were to start, we need a "history" how this game was created. Can anyone help me with that?

Cancel
Thursday 26/10/2006, 17:11

Use the press release as history. I think there is one for each version of the game. Fraggle could possibly help you get a copy of each if you dont want to scour the net for them.

Cancel
Friday 27/10/2006, 06:51

You can contact marketing@urban-rivals.com to get the press releases. (Fraggle is not god smiley)

Cancel

Reply to this subject