Possible to play non-jerks?

Friday 15/09/2006, 11:08
shlominus - Master Deutsch

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
shlominus - Master Deutsch - Friday 15/09/2006, 11:08

Is there a possibility to play any non-idiots in this game?

out of the 5 games i have played so far, i have been challenged 4 times by people so far above me in level it wasn't even funny anymore.

how about a challenge/level/limit ? ? ?

any low-level tourneys or anything?

do i need to join a clan to get "normal" opponents?

2/4
Wylde_Bil_AOD - Legend - Army of Darkness English
Friday 15/09/2006, 11:25

There should never be a challenge level limit because lvl 50 players can have completly unleveled cards and a lvl 2 player can have completly leveled cards, there for that throws the lvl limit out the window, the other thing is that the random generator that dictacts you wins and losses seems to take into account lvl there for giving lower level players a slight atvantage not taking into account skill and technique. o and lower level players get a massive amount of XP if the beat a higher level player.
3/4
Saminabox - Titan English
Friday 15/09/2006, 13:21

I was challenged by a lvl 30 with suped up wile i was only lvl 2!!
4/4
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English
Friday 15/09/2006, 13:35

IT's a give and take situation. You can't limit by level because of the rasons Bill gave. Joining a guild is a good idea since depending onthe guild it will have training, access to hard to get cards, and strategies.

Another good approach would be to play EVO for a while to level your cards up.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals