See whats not in deck

See whats not in deck
Thursday 10/08/2006, 17:37
Gawc - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
See whats not in deck
Gawc - Guru - Dirty DogZEnglish - Thursday 10/08/2006, 17:37

I miss, or cannot find a feture in the collection area, where I can see all those NOT in my deck, would be so much more nice to organize them if there was such, I know I can look at the "Put in deck"/"remove from deck", but thats get complex allready at 15-20 cards... so a filter to see whats not in deck would help alot..

2/5
crowley098 - Master English
Thursday 10/08/2006, 21:21

That option is in The Market, and you can also organize them by price, so it will be easier to know which one you can afford or save up for.
3/5
Gawc - Guru - Dirty DogZ English
Friday 11/08/2006, 06:15

True, but that doesnt really help when you re organizing your deck, or making new decks
4/5
crowley098 - Master English
Friday 11/08/2006, 08:51

Oh, I misread that...
5/5
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English
Friday 11/08/2006, 14:45

Yes they should implement a filter in your collection that tells you which cards you are missing.

Using the market you are depending cards for sale. But if I want a full list of my missing cards and no one is selling one of my missing cards then I will not see that card in the list.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals