No one answers anything

No one answers anything
Thursday 10/08/2006, 23:19
LoD-ElScumo - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
No one answers anything
LoD-ElScumo - Master - Legion of DoomEnglish - Thursday 10/08/2006, 23:19

No one answers any questions that i ever post..I was having trouble with the ELO thing and no one will help me....

I dont get the whole stars having to be less than 25 thing, the stars on the card or what? what other stars are there? and do i have to put ELO by my name or what? Someone please help!!!!!!

2/5
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Thursday 10/08/2006, 23:28

Hello,
It's quite easy actually:
To play ELO you must be level 20 (6 levels to go )
Then you must have a valid deck for elo, meaning you must have a deck that if you add up the yellow stars on the
card (current level of your character), you get to 25 or less and also without doubles, and certains characters
(general, dj korr and Kiki, as of now). The whole idea is to make a deck strong enough to crush your enemy (wich is
much more difficult with this limitation )
You don't have to put anything next to your nickname because as soon as you fit the above requirement, you'll
show up with a little "pillz" in the game room, and your current elo level).
ELO is real fun and great way to use strategy when you want to take a break from levelling your cards.
And sure.. there are the prizes, nice collectors cards and rare cards (more on that in "Staff announcement".
3/5
LoD-ElScumo - Master - Legion of Doom English
Friday 11/08/2006, 01:16

Thanks alot man that really explains it
4/5
Tyberriuss - Senior - Spirit English
Friday 11/08/2006, 07:52

Fraggle: can't u just copy paste everything u just said and put it in the rules section?
5/5
cBp_Fojtik - Legend - Czech Beer Power Česky
Friday 11/08/2006, 08:14

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals