Able to sell/trade characters

Monday 21/08/2006, 12:14
cBp_Fojtik - Legend Česky

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
cBp_Fojtik - Legend - Czech Beer PowerČesky - Monday 21/08/2006, 12:14

I cannot write in discussion with this topic, that's why I write it as new subject.

Biduin wrote
i`ve got 1 question about credits. i have 10 credits i can buy in the shop 1000 clintz if i`ll buy them after purchase will i be able to sell/trade Characters not to Kate?

Fraggle wrote
Hello, sorry i'm afraid it won't allow trading afterwards. Selling will be unlocked forever after a -credits- purchase at the shop (starts at 2 euros).

Why is it? I should understand if it is because owners want some money for their work. But it is presented that it is against cheaters. If it is only to destroy cheating players, why it cannot be unblocked for example by 20. level of player.
It is true that for some people it is very hard to buy something through internet. For me it is hard too. In Czech republic works Paypal less than 1 year. And it is hard to get it. I'm not cheater and want to sell my characters. I win about 3000 clintz in tourneys and buy 4 characters. Want to sell unneedful.

2/3
2cool - Master - --[*Urban dudez*]-- English
Monday 21/08/2006, 19:26

Yeah i agree to tht even if fragglew wants to increase the minimum level limit i dont care pls check to this its really imp for people like us
3/3
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Tuesday 22/08/2006, 06:39

The answers is like 5 topics below and we said many times that this rules is not gonna change anytime soon.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals