To all you DEE DEE DEE's out there

Friday 15/09/2006, 01:39
TouchMeSoftly - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
TouchMeSoftly - Senior English - Friday 15/09/2006, 01:39

Stop being slow I always get the people that let the game timeout im forced to surf the net and watch music videos while playing this game because some people are really really slow. Please dont be slow ty and good night.

2/8
ACESWOLF - Legend - ACESWOLF Guild English
Friday 15/09/2006, 10:24

Yaaa I hate it when some one takes 3 mins to respond and they have 1 character left and no pills come on there holding me up from posibly winning prizes .
3/8
Wylde_Bil_AOD - Legend - Army of Darkness English
Friday 15/09/2006, 11:28

You must take into account their connection speed and the amount of players their are on UR at the moment those have determining factors on how fast your games goes, its not always because their RETARDED EHHHHHHHH ! lol, mencia is funny by the way.
4/8
Kupofather - Imperator - Moogle Mafia English
Friday 15/09/2006, 12:09

I time out games a lot because the other person is taking too long. Ill go off and do something else and forget i have the game open LOL
5/8
FW-Ontara - Master - FireWolves English
Friday 15/09/2006, 13:11

Yes but when it takes you 10 seconds to do a turn, then it takes them like 2 mins even though you did your turn right after their own, like come on, there should be a limit to this. >.>
6/8
Saminabox - Titan English
Friday 15/09/2006, 13:14

I have to wait 5 mins before some people even make a move its disgraceful!!
7/8
Saminabox - Titan English
Friday 15/09/2006, 13:17

I hate them bieng so slow i usally have to wait 5 mins before they make a move
8/8
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English
Friday 15/09/2006, 13:39

Most times they are saying same thing about you.

What you see is local. The actual match doesn't even look the same for the both of you. where your character could have attack 5 times to beat the other, for them it could have been a 1 hit attack that took all thier life. All that is the same is the outcome.

It all comes down to the connection, the server hops, and capacity.

RETARDDDD -- yeah Mencia is funny.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals