Nightmare complete - what now?

Sunday 23/07/2006, 13:28
TnC-Macthorpe - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
TnC-Macthorpe - Imperator - TeaEnglish - Sunday 23/07/2006, 13:28

So now that Nightmare is complete what can we expect? I would like to propose a British clan but then the Americans would want one, then the Canadians, the Aussies, Kiwi's in fact all of our old colonies! However looking at the collection it seems that there are four clans that still haven't got an 'Anti-Nightmare' character. So will we be seeing Fang-Pi, GHIEST, Montana and Uppers this week or next? And what will they be?

2/8
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English
Sunday 23/07/2006, 19:05

Wee I already am creating a Governement type clan on the Yahoo Urban Rivals group. THere are some many new calns that can be added that asking this question about one clan that is existing is useless. This game was designed to be unlimited in it's expansion capabilities. Otherwise they wouldn't be able to make money off the store.
3/8
TnC-Macthorpe - Imperator - Tea English
Monday 24/07/2006, 00:32

Not entirely sure what that post was getting at. I was really trying to initiate a debate on what cards/clans we might see in the future. The stuff about existing clans was just asking (and maybe tempting the staff into spilling) what other people thought we might be getting or what they would like to see. Alongside the release of Nightmare other clans seemed to get a Nightmare related card (Leo, Nymphea etc.). The four who didn't are the ones I listed and it seemed to me that giving them a card each would round off the Nightmare strand of this game quite nicely.

Fair play to your G-Force creation so far but it is a little difficult to view. Not being Yahoo-conversant I'm not sure what can be done about that so I pass it on to you!
4/8
69ShawRace81 - Divinity - City Of The Gods English
Monday 24/07/2006, 14:20

I think they should have an all star clan with say a hockey player, baseball player, football player,basketball player race car driver etc, every city has sports teams. what does everyone else think?
5/8
TnC-Macthorpe - Imperator - Tea English
Monday 24/07/2006, 15:48

I like it!
6/8
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English
Monday 24/07/2006, 17:01

Mr. Grumpy if you need help navigating yahoo groups i'd love to help. send me an email address to converse to. Used Yahoo because they have good retention and good product. And most importantly --free .
7/8
*TG*chronic - Hero English
Thursday 27/07/2006, 19:28

I think each nation should have a card of a popular person like brucelee, or something
8/8
NN-K_Jun - Imperator - NASTY NOYP! English
Friday 28/07/2006, 00:36

That's good Shaw Racing81. By the way, is that the new paint job?

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals