ELO: Joining, Leaving?

Wednesday 09/08/2006, 16:59
A Ravenshadow - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
A Ravenshadow - Guru - The GatheringEnglish - Wednesday 09/08/2006, 16:59

I know that you need to be level 20 to be able to take part in ELO battles, but how exactly do you join them?

And once you have switched to ELO, is there a way to stop being ELO again so you can just play normally?

2/6
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Wednesday 09/08/2006, 17:22

You are "elo" automatically if your deck fit the criteria and you are above level 20.
You are "outside" of elo automatically if your deck doesn't fit the criteria anymore (you can switch between various elo and non elo deck).
A battle will only count as ELO if you play agains't another ELO players (the ones with the pillz, you can restrict the view to only that using the filters
in the flash game).
3/6
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English
Wednesday 09/08/2006, 17:40

Save a ELO deck and then switch your decks when you want to play in ELO mode.
4/6
A Ravenshadow - Guru - The Gathering English
Friday 11/08/2006, 18:00

Ah great, thanks for that Fraggle!
5/6
Kedanna - Titan - Immortals Souls English
Saturday 12/08/2006, 15:29

I know there was a timing out thread before, but this one is on the elo topic, and lately I've been having a good bit of Elo's time out on me, I've heard bedffore that they will get a harsh point punishment for it, how about the person they time out on get some of those points?
6/6
DK_Boglin - Veteran English
Monday 14/08/2006, 04:50

If people who got timed out on got points then you could still get poeple cheating by using that, just play against 10 friends and have them all time out on you/ surrender

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals