I don't quite get it...

I don't quite get it...
Wednesday 20/09/2006, 03:00
WILimanjaro - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
I don't quite get it...
WILimanjaro - Hero English - Wednesday 20/09/2006, 03:00

Ok, one of my guys attacks. I give him Fury. His clan bonus gives a bonus to power. I won the fight. However, he only did the damage with his BASE power fury. Is this a bug?

2/9
DEUS Nono BA - Guru English
Thursday 21/09/2006, 22:14

This is not a bug... I think ! wich card and wich level did you play ?? Against wich card for your opponent ??
3/9
Friday 22/09/2006, 20:27

It was a lv 4 Tanaereva. I don't remember the opp having any reduction powers. I also had Ice Jim in play. So, Tanae should have dealt 11 damage (7 base 2 fury 2 ulu bonus)
4/9
Friday 22/09/2006, 21:06

Also; it happened again. He had a guy in play who had the power of damage reduction; but I only thought that applied when that char was in combat.
5/9
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Friday 22/09/2006, 21:57

Take a close look at power and ability of your opposing character, the result popup can be a bit misleading in case of fury opposed to a specific -2
reductions of damage (you don't see the "fury" word in that case).
We are not aware of any bug regarding the calculation of the rounds (and we have 50 000 games per day, players would have noticed).
6/9
Friday 22/09/2006, 23:15

Tanaevera level 4 : Power 5 / Damage 7. OK ? The Ulu Watu Bonus is < 2 power> not < 2 damage>. It means that instead of having 5 of power you had 7 (5 2) but "only" 7 points of damage. With your fury you added 2 points of damage... so 9. I hope you see what I mean ...

And I confirm you the Damage reduction of cards such as Uranus or Graksmmxt is only for them...

Have Fun =)
7/9
Sunday 24/09/2006, 18:31

Thank you. So much for what I thought was a one-turn kill! xD
8/9
Sunday 24/09/2006, 20:21

No problem There are only 4 One Shot Killers : lao, Lost Hog, Kinjo and General.
9/9
1Fujiwara Evo - Legend English
Sunday 24/09/2006, 22:46

Hehe nice advice thanks!

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals