Urban Rivals FLASH!
Friday 23/06/2006, 16:28
Z Earth - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
21 messages
Urban Rivals FLASH!
Z Earth - Senior English - Friday 23/06/2006, 16:28

Hello everyone,

You may have noticed a link above the game to try the Flash version of Urban Rivals.. please do so and tell us what you think
« Previous123Next »

2/21
Gorukha - Senior English
Friday 23/06/2006, 17:41

Personally I hate, it may be more idiot proof as far as some controls but it slows down the general speed of the gameplay for my tastes. Stupid question, is this going to be the only way we can play or is the java version going to also be available ?
3/21
Z Earth - Senior English
Friday 23/06/2006, 17:44

Hate is a strong word. Can you be more precise about what feel "slower" ?
(because actually, everything is the same or a bit faster)
In any case, we'll leave the java version alongside the Flash version for
thoses who prefer it or cannot play the Flash version, but we meant the
Flash version to be superior.
4/21
TnC-Macthorpe - Imperator - Tea English
Friday 23/06/2006, 18:03

First play. I like it. I think gimme an hour or so and I'll see again. However could you make the levels under peoples names a little clearer. I'm nearly thirty and my eyes are failing! Also any chance of reinstating the feature of choosing pils by mouse positon rather than clicking the little button at the end. That does slow down the game!
5/21
TnC-Macthorpe - Imperator - Tea English
Friday 23/06/2006, 18:52

Yup I still like it! Especially like the filters on the menu. And also the ability to hide your presence and to check on the tournament from there. Is the character market going to be accessible through the flash version?
6/21
NN-K_Jun - Imperator - NASTY NOYP! English
Friday 23/06/2006, 23:28

Your right TnC, I also like the filters menu especially when playing ELO mode. Can you explain the new button Fraggle, the give up button? Do you lose battle points when you give up? And also, on the gameplay, not all my characters appear on screen.
7/21
Z Earth - Senior English
Friday 23/06/2006, 23:33

The market will not be accessible thru the flash version, but will be
madea available directly on the web (as "my collection", "my deck" etc..)

K_Jun: the "give up" button is the same as the "abandon" before and
you'll get -10 Battle points penality if you do so.
Your remark on the gameplay picture is disturbing.. is it 100%
reproductible.. with a specific(s) picture(s) ?
The characters pictures are managed differently in the Flash version as
in the Java version (because of differences of the languages
themselves). They are download separatly and should arrived a little bit
delayed but they should all be there after a few seconds at most, isn't it
the case?
8/21
NN-K_Jun - Imperator - NASTY NOYP! English
Saturday 24/06/2006, 02:55

Thanks for the info Fraggle. Sometimes all of the characters does not show, someimes just a few. Maybe it's just because of my connection. I'm on dial-up. I'll try it on DSL or a faster connection. Anyways, the good news is I can play Urban Rivals anywhere I like now 'coz of the flash. No Java Environment needed. Hehe...Keep up the good work.
9/21
Gorukha - Senior English
Saturday 24/06/2006, 08:10

Well when i played I had to click repeatedly to increase the pills usage, instead of clicking on the fith pill etc. Tried but wasnt doing anything.
The market not being available at a click isnt exactly convenient. Maybe the filters are good for some folks but it makes no difference to me.
10/21
Gorukha - Senior English
Saturday 24/06/2006, 08:17

Also in java being able to move through everything with right and left click is mighty conveniant...I don't know I see this as a big step down, might be in the minority but thats how i feel. As long as java option stays let loose the flash for people who want to hide from my n00b deck. lol

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals