Suggestion: Player Tags

Sunday 06/08/2006, 03:56
A Ravenshadow - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
A Ravenshadow - Guru - The GatheringEnglish - Sunday 06/08/2006, 03:56

Any chance someone could implement a %u2018tag%u2019 system so you could add and remove tags in front of behind of your name. For instance:

Clan/Gang/Guild Tag %u2013 A tag would be added before your name (with a space between it and your name) if you are in a group. These tags would be set by the group Leader. Suggested length would be a maximum of five letters/symbols/numbers.

EVO Tag %u2013 Each player would have an option to turn on/off their EVO tag for when they want to play EVO matches with other people. This would go after the name (separated by a space between the name and the tag) and simply read EVO.

2/6
MiLK.TnC - Veteran - Tea English
Sunday 06/08/2006, 11:42

This has been mentioned in other tpoics, very good idea! would make our lives much easier...
3/6
A Ravenshadow - Guru - The Gathering English
Sunday 06/08/2006, 14:18

I had looked for any other topics on the same idea, but I could not see any at the time. I thought it must have been mentioned before, but thought I would also throw in my tuppance worth too
4/6
MiLK.TnC - Veteran - Tea English
Monday 07/08/2006, 09:18

Maybe not topics... but posts definitly
5/6
crowley098 - Master English
Monday 07/08/2006, 11:19

Kinda off topic, but maybe they can also add the status(smiley and level) of a player challenging you, so we won't have to search it for ourselves.
6/6
A Ravenshadow - Guru - The Gathering English
Monday 07/08/2006, 19:04

I would also like to see things such as the player's flag, level and status-smiley showing up when people challange me. Nothing worse than random people with red status challanging you during tornie time and taking ages to play a single card.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals