I would reduce battle points for character leveling

Wednesday 09/08/2006, 19:40
cBp_Fojtik - Legend Česky

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
cBp_Fojtik - Legend - Czech Beer PowerČesky - Wednesday 09/08/2006, 19:40

I play 5 times daily tournaments and 3 times I was to 25. place. Usually I need about 350 battle points to be 25. or better. It was not problem for me when I have characters and this character level during tournament. I take about 300 points by normal play and another 50 points by leveling. But this is too much. I cannot win tournament withought leveling characters.
Usually I can play arount 18 duels. I need to win 14 duels by 25 battle points to have chance be better than 25. But there are players, which win with 1100 battle points. It is impossible withought preparing a lot of characters for leveling and bet battle points by that.
Is not it good idea to reduce battle points by leveling characters? Because IMHO it is not about how good you play now.
« Previous12Next »

11/14
cBp_Fojtik - Legend - Czech Beer Power Česky
Friday 11/08/2006, 10:14

Win tournament by colluding with rest league members? Hmm, I don't like this idea, IMHO it is cheating too. It would be nice if there will be tournament about be good in play, not have a lot of friends. For example fixed number of duels, random selection of oponents. And if you have more winning battle points, you fight with better oponent. It would be very nice...
12/14
cBp_Fojtik - Legend - Czech Beer Power Česky
Friday 11/08/2006, 11:19

Jolly Roger - youre true, I mistaken. But it is still against my idea of winning tournament by player possibility and deck construction. And not by other efects, like leveling creatures. Or, worse, by cheating and arranged winnings.
13/14
DeftMute - Imperator - dead rabbits English
Friday 11/08/2006, 18:47

Winning 14 matches in a row against opponents who actually fight back without using any of my pillz... well i do that every day.
/sarcasm
14/14
NN-K_Jun - Imperator - NASTY NOYP! English
Monday 14/08/2006, 01:54

FYI EL-Ehrairah, it's rare to win 14 matches in a row. Believe me it can be done 'coz I did it without any clan help 'coz I won that tourney when I have'nt any clan yet. And yes, I do that everyday and I think most of the player on the top, thank you.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals