I got issues and i don't like or need them

Friday 25/08/2006, 06:53
Ragedoll - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2 messages
Ragedoll - Senior - The WarriorsEnglish - Friday 25/08/2006, 06:53

First issue,,, i've posted atleast 3 post that i felt were inportent to me and not one of them has come up or atleast i can't find them evam after searchin 6pages and i've noticed the pages don't move fast enough in 1day for me to ;ose it past 6 pages..
second issue,,, if by some sort of fluke i did miss them i can assume that i'm not the only person to have this issue...i suggest some sort of message tracker attached to you profile so that you can find all ofyour own posted messages easyer

if this message dosen't make it on the board could i atleast get a message with somesort of explination from the mod who dissides what goes on the board why my messages Don,t go threw thanx for your time

2/2
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Friday 25/08/2006, 07:37

A link to your "own" posts will be coming soon.
We don't have time to post a specific note each time we refuse a message (we refuse around 100 to 200 per days).
Rejection can be:
- multiple posts for the same issue
- post to criticize another player
- issue already debated a few times (randomness, cheating, timeout, unlocking, for example)

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals