Problems with winnings

Problems with winnings
Tuesday 19/09/2006, 07:46
cBp_Fojtik - Legend Česky

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
Problems with winnings
cBp_Fojtik - Legend - Czech Beer PowerČesky - Tuesday 19/09/2006, 07:46

I hope that I was unlucky. But do not change something on mechanismus of winning duels? On last two daily tournaments which I play (Sunday and Monday from 22:30 to 00:00) I was misfortuned. About 75% of dules with low level oponent I lost. May be 6 or 7 times in each tournament I lost with low level opponent, when in main duel oponent have attack about 2 or 3 (power 3 and no pills) against my attack 40 or 50 (power 8 2 and 3 or 4 pills). For time to time, it is luck. But so often, it is little out of probability. Is not some big sanction when fighting low level oponent?

2/3
cBp_Fojtik - Legend - Czech Beer Power Česky
Tuesday 19/09/2006, 14:21

I thing about it and may be I have answer. On sunday I buy my first credit. There is said, that after 31 days I gain first star. But it looks that I get it immediately. And not only 1 star, but 2 stars (another for 1000 fights). Did not this 2 stars handicape me greatly when I fight against oponents with no stars???
3/3
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English
Tuesday 19/09/2006, 15:09

I don't think the stars have anything to do with the grading/winning system.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals