« Previous12Next »

2/15
NN-K_Jun - Imperator - NASTY NOYP! English
Tuesday 06/06/2006, 06:54

Hmmm... you're friggin right.
3/15
Asik - Hero - Moogle Mafia English
Tuesday 06/06/2006, 13:58

For prestige, bragging rights and to see who plays the game seriously (as seriously as anyone can play this game, which is not too serious) and who plays it casually. That is the way i understand it anyway. For me it helps determine who i challenge. I will accept challenges from anybody, but i am unlikely to challenge a low level player because they are new and make many learning mistakes, the same mistakes i made when i was learning. Someone with a higher level is often familiar with the mechanics of the game and makes very few mistakes.
4/15
Cannon Evo - Master English
Tuesday 06/06/2006, 16:30

I suppose ur also right
but i don't agree on don't fight low levels
its quite fun actually
whenever i fight with low levels
i only give one pill per char
that way it'll help low lvl players level up faster their chars, but if we win, we get battle points for the pills we didn't use. lol just my style
5/15
Asik - Hero - Moogle Mafia English
Tuesday 06/06/2006, 17:58

I agree with you that not fighting low levels is bad. it is not that i do not fight them, i only do not challenge them. as i said i accept challenges from anyone, so if a low level wants to challenge me then i play similar to you. unless it is tornament time i am leveling guys up, so low levels actually have a fair chance of beating me. and just as you say, it is just my style.
6/15
EVO-Coda - Imperator English
Saturday 10/06/2006, 14:23

Yes but the problem lay in card levelin a level 7 character with only 8 cards can have his deck at max level while a lvl 20 can be leveling cards unless someone is using an uber fast kill deck level makes no difference tho people give it too much credit and reject fights.
7/15
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English
Saturday 10/06/2006, 21:54

I get annoyed at low level players who dont invest in their deck. they max out their 8 cards and then just pay with those.

I usually play a player 3 times -- and if I see the same 8 cards come out (all maxed) I quit the game before the round starts.

I have 91% of the collection and I'm trying to max them all not just the best ones. makes for a lousy play.
8/15
Z Earth - Senior English
Sunday 11/06/2006, 18:19

Accessing level 20 will allow you to play in ELO mode, a more strategic
gameplay.
9/15
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English
Sunday 11/06/2006, 18:51

A player should be able to choose ELO game play vs regular game play from the preferences (their profile page).

ELO shouldn't be a reward after 20. Some people prefer stratgic game play and at the moment there is other sites like Yahoo games that give you that instantly.

I like this game because it reminds me of when I was young collicting Boris cards..
10/15
Z Earth - Senior English
Sunday 11/06/2006, 18:54

"Allow you" not force you.
You'll be elo only if your deck is elo and your opponent is elo as well,
otherwise, it's normal play.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals