A network error has occured...

Tuesday 01/08/2006, 17:18
EVO*Whytblaze - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
EVO*Whytblaze - Hero - The GatheringEnglish - Tuesday 01/08/2006, 17:18

Is anyone else getting tired....or even expirencing and error that says something to the effect of "a network error has occured while downloading data" ? I get it almost everytime i try to play now. I have uninstalled and reinstalled both java and flash to no avail. Its gotten to the point that i can only finish 1 out of every 8 battles. That is if i can even make it to the lobby.

Anyone else have this issue?

2/4
Kedanna - Titan - Immortals Souls English
Tuesday 01/08/2006, 19:04

I get that too, but not nearly as offten as I know you do. Usally when I get it, it still lets me pick a different card, but I still lose any pills I tried to play when getting the error to begin with.
3/4
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Tuesday 01/08/2006, 19:07

Your pillz should be correctly refreshed the next round (or you can also try to relaunch the game and go back quickly to the
battle to be refreshed).
Connectivity issues and very high load on the server will be corrected very soon. (waiting for new hardware)
4/4
MaulingChrist - Veteran - The Gathering English
Wednesday 02/08/2006, 08:36

I used to get the error, but now I use Mozilla for battles, and I haven't gotten it since.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals