NEED TRAININ PARTNER:D

Friday 11/08/2006, 23:46
uLtImA dUeLeR - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
uLtImA dUeLeR - Master English - Friday 11/08/2006, 23:46

Can sum1 train wid me preferable have msn so i can talk too c if ur on becuz i want too lvl cards alot n plz make sure ur at least lvl 8 n max id say 15 becuz i have a few 5stars that r only at 3 star so i must lvl!!!!!!

2/6
Oldrepublican - Imperator English
Saturday 12/08/2006, 18:38

I only have 2 cards that need lev ups but ill help
3/6
Lonith - Hero English
Saturday 12/08/2006, 19:30

I can help you also. I'm level 21 Iperator, but have plenty of card not lvled yet.
4/6
blastcap - Senior - The Gathering English
Sunday 13/08/2006, 13:12

Im trying to lvl my last card...No Nam hes 4 star
5/6
AoD-Tyger-EVO - Imperator - Army of Darkness English
Sunday 13/08/2006, 13:49

I am also interested in training up... new player with lots of untrained cards... have msn and yahoo messengers...
6/6
NN-K_Jun - Imperator - NASTY NOYP! English
Monday 14/08/2006, 00:28

Try playing the EVO mode to level up your cards. Basically, the first player on the turn puts 6 pillz on his character he wants to level up, then the second player puts no pillz. On the next turn, it's the other players turn to put 6 pillz on his character and so on. You can check out the EVO way of at the Master's Tips page. It's a good way of leveling up your leveling your cards.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals