Grrr

Grrr
Friday 18/08/2006, 07:37
Kedanna - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Grrr
Kedanna - Titan - Immortals SoulsEnglish - Friday 18/08/2006, 07:37

At the time of writing this, my current elo level is 1301, I've been as low as 1000 and as high as 1360, at the time it made me 2nd place. Anyway, 9 out of 10 times when I try to play someone they refuse, I don't understand why, my points are high enough to really be seen as a power player, and its not low enough to be seen as a major threat to points. So... why is it no one seems to want to play with me?

2/5
crowley098 - Master English
Friday 18/08/2006, 09:35

Considering my deck costs 5500 clintz, I tend to fight people like you only once a day. Luck is also against me in every battle so I'll probably make it once a week.
3/5
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English
Friday 18/08/2006, 14:47

Alot of the good players are EVOing trying to max out their deck and aren't serious into ELO fighting.
4/5
Kedanna - Titan - Immortals Souls English
Saturday 19/08/2006, 22:49

I had 4 people time out on me today during elo matches... its awful. First month i get to play elo from the start and its been a bad experience.
5/5
Juzni vetar - Veteran English
Tuesday 22/08/2006, 21:00

Kedanna,for your information,I never refuse a Elo challenge nor time out.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals