Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
How do you trade
Riot - Guru - Comfort In SoundEnglish - Sunday 13/08/2006, 22:40

How do you trade

2/6
7-Redge-7 - Titan - ®Seven-Team® English
Sunday 13/08/2006, 22:52

In "my collection", you have the option to sell a card to the public market, private or to kate (less)
When you are trading with someone, you must send the cards to his private market.If you want to sell a card but you don't know who wants it, sell it on the public market and someone will come and buy it (depending on the card and the price, it can take some time).
Selling your cards to kate will be fast but will give you less money.
3/6
AoD-Tyger-EVO - Imperator - Army of Darkness English
Monday 14/08/2006, 00:50

Forgive the need to correct English... but this is not trading, it is selling still... Why does the game say you can trade when you cannot?
4/6
.:EDGE:. - Novice English
Monday 14/08/2006, 22:36

How do i trade anyway?????¿
5/6
A Ravenshadow - Guru - The Gathering English
Tuesday 15/08/2006, 00:02

At this time there is no function to trade cards with other players other than using the Market (selling cards for clintz on the open market) or selling via a private sale (only to a certain person).

However, you need to buy credits from the Shop before you can sell cards I do believe. Although this does not have any effect on you buying cards from the Market using clintz you have earned.
6/6
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English
Tuesday 15/08/2006, 00:39

The only way to trade is to sell Card a for 50 clintz then the other person sells card B for 50 clintz. You both get your clintz back and now have your new card.

If you are dealing with an unscrupolous person -- don't do this. LOL

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals