Lagging problem

Lagging problem
Tuesday 29/08/2006, 09:17
Jolly Roger - Titan Deutsch

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Lagging problem
Jolly Roger - Titan - De asskickersDeutsch - Tuesday 29/08/2006, 09:17

I was in a battle and the second round was finished. On the card-select screen it said "waiting for [my opponent]". It was my turn to open the round (piccing first). Because my opponent wasnt ready i couldnt do nothing.

So I went out of the game and challanged another player so that i would get the message "fight in progress". When I went back to my game, the second round was replayed. And when it was finally my turn to pic a card, the message "battle time-out appeared". I thought my opponen timed-out (because i was waiting so long when the message "waiting for ..." would go away) but insted it was me who timed-out.
This is surely impossible, because i couldnt select a card ("waiting for..."-message wouldnt go away).

It is really a shame that my honisty level drops because of .....yeah because of what? temporarely computer problems at CUR?

DA-KirbyxXx - Veteran - Dark Alliance English
Tuesday 29/08/2006, 10:01

It's not ure fault... there is sometimes some errors on Urban rivals... bad connection, server lag (rarely),and lots of lil things that prevent sometimes to play normally....
so don't worry
Jolly Roger - Titan - De asskickers Deutsch
Tuesday 29/08/2006, 20:41

Insted of opening another topic i will use this one to complain yet again...

Last round of the fight is played. I lost with a KO. The message "The battle is over" appears, but when i click "Results" nothing happens. It wont go to results. No matter how often i click the butten, i cant see the results and therefore end the battle. When i re-enter the battle the last round is replayed, but the problem remains. I cant challenge an other player, because i get the message "Fight in progress". And the battle seems not to time-out, therefor never-ending.

p.s.: the battle was finished just when the tounament started, maybe there is a conflict....
cBp_Fojtik - Legend - Czech Beer Power Česky
Wednesday 30/08/2006, 07:37

I have both of this problems, may be 4 or 5 times. It starts to do this problem maybe 4 or 5 days ago.
Fraggle - Titan English
Wednesday 30/08/2006, 07:41

We'll take a look at this.
Next time, please use our contact form or email so we can follow up issues.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals