Getting sick...

Getting sick...
Wednesday 19/07/2006, 21:12
Schubacca - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
Getting sick...
Schubacca - Master English - Wednesday 19/07/2006, 21:12

So... we are 45 min into this turny... and I have 0 points.....
Reason? Because most of my challenges don't go through, most of the ones that do either decline or don't respond... and the few that actualy went through ALL timed out after 2 rounds when I had them down to 1 life point.....

45 min (that is half of the turny) and I have 0 points because no one will fight me properly. Do I still get particepent clintz with 0 points?

I don't realy care to punish the noobs that are bailing beyond marking the win/loss (would be nice though) but it would at least be nice to be credited with something, cause I can't even get my cards lvled like this cause I'm not even getting xp for most of them cause they never even got to fight. The situation realy hurts the apeal of the game.

2/9
UC_Cbrdrgn - Master English
Thursday 20/07/2006, 00:23

That was supposed to be taken care of. But IT HAS NOT! If they can't fight in the Tourneys I think they should be baned for the next 2 tourney sessions. Not the full days. Just kick them as soon as the tourney starts. Or maybe have an entrance fee for different lvls of the tourney. Just a thaught.
3/9
NN-K_Jun - Imperator - NASTY NOYP! English
Thursday 20/07/2006, 02:38

Hey Schubacca, I have an idea. Starting today, I will post the names of those palyers timing out on me and I'll do it every day so everyone will know who not to fight.
4/9
NN-K_Jun - Imperator - NASTY NOYP! English
Thursday 20/07/2006, 02:41

At first it was no trouble but getting timed out 6 times today is horseshit. I'm getting sick of it too.
5/9
Schubacca - Master English
Thursday 20/07/2006, 04:35

I figure the best way to fix the issue would be to turn the timed out player into a bot. The computer would then randomly pick from the cards left and the remaining pills for the missing player and play the fight out to the end.
In that way the remaining player isn't penilized for the other person bailing, and there no longer is any benifit to droping out of a fight before the end.
6/9
LazyHorse - Imperator - League of Extra-Horny Gentlemen English
Thursday 20/07/2006, 17:30

I like that idea, Schubacca.
7/9
UC_Cbrdrgn - Master English
Thursday 20/07/2006, 19:23

WOW! A Plan. (Very Sarcasticly) Sounds Great.
8/9
Lonith - Hero English
Wednesday 02/08/2006, 19:15

I say not to turn them into a bot, but if they time out remove them from the tournament and rstrict them from playing in the tournament for 1 week. I bet that would help alot.
9/9
Kedanna - Titan - Immortals Souls English
Wednesday 02/08/2006, 22:01

Mmm the smily faces are cute, and helps to show you who not to pick a battle with, what would be lovely is if they showed you the other person's smily face when you're being challanged, then you can know if you should accept or not. I've had everyone from newbies to level 50 DA people time out on me. I'm a green smily, so I'm not innocent, but the times I've timed out I still swear i never even entered those games. A friend of mine, and a fellow TG member has a good idea, how about a different lobby just for the tournaments? Maybe with a faster idle/disconnect time. At first people will not be happy, but people are rarely happy with change at first. I'm still proud of the fact I won a tounament, but it would be a better victory knowing people like Schubacca had a chance to play.

IPF people, I feel the love, if the man *giggles*, the staff, would allow names to be longer, I would proudly wear it, but TG is a guild of IPFers so in this case, I'm still with you.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals