Odds of winning

Odds of winning
Tuesday 13/06/2006, 16:32
Rollerblade - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
Odds of winning
Rollerblade - Senior English - Tuesday 13/06/2006, 16:32

Something should be done about that cuz i lost few times to lvl 1 card with 1 pill and i used 5 pills on lvl 5 card,odds were like 40-2 for me to win and he killed me on first attack...
and when i use 3 pills and opponent uses 3 pills why does he attack first? he used 3 pills on card with power 2 and i used 3 pills on card power 6 and i lost on first turn,i didnt even get a shot at him
« Previous12Next »

2/14
EVO-Coda - Imperator English
Wednesday 14/06/2006, 01:09

I believe the win loss is calculated before the graphic display even starts. Its just a flashy way of showing you the fight.
3/14
Wednesday 14/06/2006, 23:51

Yea i figured that out cuz when i open new window with my info and refresh it just before last card starts to fight i see results of battle
4/14
razorborne - Imperator - Army of Darkness English
Monday 19/06/2006, 03:24

I have to agree with Rollerblade here. It's epecially annoying because I
automatically calculate the exact numbers, and I seem to win about
60-70% of the fights that, mathematically, i should. this is especially
annoying when it should be a blowout, or when the game rides on the
match. Or when I'm going 13-pillz to level up a guy. that's annoying.
5/14
Monday 19/06/2006, 21:06

Just now my opponent used 12pills on power 5 card and i didnt use any on power 4 card and i won,after that i used 4 pills on power 2 and he used none and he won.. doesnt make much sense...
6/14
Gorukha - Senior English
Tuesday 20/06/2006, 10:58

Yeah the battles arent real time, it just adds to the suspense when ur fighting a guy with 1 attack using an 8 attack guy, use 4 pills and see him beat you down to almost nothing and then he doesnt do any damage twice and u win....
as far as the odds, yeah sometimes its rediculous, i lost a battle on total luck today. Guy had nothing but 1 2 3 attack guys all mismatched....he beat 3 of my sentinels lol
7/14
Gorukha - Senior English
Tuesday 20/06/2006, 13:49

Man you guys are right something aint right, especially today....losing the rediculously overpowered duels .... i know im not lucky but this is rediculous
8/14
Gorukha - Senior English
Wednesday 21/06/2006, 07:20

I have lost too many 10 to 1 battles in the last 2 days, this games math is whack.
9/14
JolliRoger - Titan English
Sunday 25/06/2006, 18:01

I personally like the way it is set up. You cant say the weird odds of winning havent helped you win a few matches you weren't "supposed" to win. The way it is set up makes the game fun and interesting. Why would you even need to play if you already knew who was going to win?
10/14
TnC-Macthorpe - Imperator - Tea English
Sunday 25/06/2006, 18:49

I agree. Can anything beat the feeling you get when a power 1 card with 1 pil beats a power 8 card with 6 pils?!

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals