The Missions

The Missions
Friday 18/12/2009, 16:21
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
744 messages
The Missions
Euzebe - Legend English - Friday 18/12/2009, 16:21

Win 50 matches with the Piranas. Complete 25 knock-outs with Copper. Finish in the top 100 of a Tournament or simply complete 5 fights. Whatever characters you have and whatever your level, the missions await you. Complete them to win prizes and Mission Points that will allow you to see just how talented you are compared to your friends.
From now on, hundreds of different missions are available. Some are visible and some are invisible until you’ve completed them, while others must be unlocked by certain conditions. It’s up to you to find out how…
The missions await you
« Previous12...789101112...7475Next »

91/744
DukeLifeDeath - Veteran English
Friday 18/12/2009, 21:52

Im really really liking the whole missions thing. I just really hope there is a way for me to get missions lost in battles past. LOL I mean obviously the "Win X matches with so and so" missions will probably have to be redone. But the reach lvl 5, do 1000 battles, etc. How will i reach lvl 5 again!? Im 25 now! Stuff like that should be awarded automatically. Just saying. If they are done automatically i apologize, but i havent recieved mine. LOL So....someone please let me know.
92/744
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Friday 18/12/2009, 22:09

SOME OF THE MISSIONS MADE IN THE PAST WILL BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT BUT NOT YET.

Btw, if you "accidently" complete a secret mission, you'll see that there is a little "secret" on that particular mission.
The secret missions are NOT visibles on another player profile.

There are lots of new stuff accompagning the missions, check out players profiles, moderators page ...

And yes, there are missions around the market (but not many yet)
93/744
Kate - Urban Rivals Staff English
Friday 18/12/2009, 22:10

@ON_Ragnarok
Um just going out on a limb N saying new players get better rewards, seeing as us high levels already completed half of those missions without even doing anything (recently)
94/744
shadowwot - Hero English
Friday 18/12/2009, 22:11

I love the idea but I would also prefer set rewards for missions.
95/744
Bushidou_PWM - Legend - Polish War Machines English
Friday 18/12/2009, 22:12

Is it normal to get only 70 clintz and 120 missions points for Elite Player 2500* battles)? Some of my guild said they get 15 credits for that...
96/744
Friday 18/12/2009, 22:14

ABOUT MISSIONS PRIZES:

Depending on the missions, the prize might fixed or somewhat random (from a set).
We tried to design each set so that each prizes are of similar values. But it was a very tricky process (you guys now understand why we were late ).. and we will certainly improve all that in the future.

At the moment, we are focusing on keeping everything up and running as smooth as possible...
97/744
Friday 18/12/2009, 22:16

For the problem (of very few players) that received only a few clintz for the 2500 wins. Please contact the support team, after checking, they will give you something better.

Please understand that they will be certainly a high pressure on the support in the next few days, so be patient if you dont get an answer immediately.
98/744
Silverton - Legend - TRiNiTY English
Friday 18/12/2009, 22:18

I only have one complaint about the mission system and that is that it makes all of UR lag alot. Other than that this is awesome and well worth the wait.
99/744
Steelie_MOB - Titan - Masters of Battle English
Friday 18/12/2009, 22:41

Great updates ! makes it more fun to play and forces you to use diffrent decks ! great thing,,...
it will also make it a whole lot easyer for beginning players as they get a few clintz here and a few credits there
for just playing,.. i think you guys did a great job althought fine tuning some rough edges still has to happen,..
and this just after my smokey got a collector =P just awesome !
100/744
-Reizo- - Veteran English
Friday 18/12/2009, 22:43

I think it's great...Loving the whole idea =D

Should be great once its all working...I still have a mission to get to level 5 xD

« Previous12...789101112...7475Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals