Anyone else tired of 10 year olds?
Teh Gray - Veteran English - Sunday 28/02/2010, 05:16

Is anyone else tired of ten year old kids going
"I wanna see Wanda Naked"
Or
"Wow she is hot"
Finally
"I would do her"
Why is it that i KNOW theese kids have no idea what an attractive women looks like (no i am not talking about nudity either) And that they have not had a girlfriend yet?
To add to this... Are you really finding a drawn cartoon hot? God you are messed up
Please rate down on theese types of comments when you see them. I (and i know i am not the only one of them)
am sick of it.

Post this on card threads and sign your name if you agree
-Volke DvF
« Previous12345Next »

21/45
RedPopsicle - Veteran English
Sunday 28/02/2010, 23:02

Oomph, I don't exactly care, at least it's better than having a blank page, and as long as they don't extend their interest towards me or anyone else in that fashion.
22/45
Dreamed - Master - Noir English
Monday 01/03/2010, 00:15

Volke, I dont think you grasp the concept of art. Art can be hot, sexy and erotic as it can be cool, beautiful and why not ugly?
Why do you force your opinon on that art can´t be hot and call people who think certain thing is hot messed up?
23/45
Giovanni-T - Imperator Česky
Monday 01/03/2010, 00:45

Well i find 10 years old kids going "I wanna see Wanda naked" as boring as this post..
24/45
Teh Gray - Veteran English
Monday 01/03/2010, 04:05

I SHOULD make this clear. Yes some cards have good art and some may find them good looking. It annoys me when someones whole point of a comment is to make that clear
For example Rosa
1 person stated stats and included she was good looking
The other one said "God shes hot Strip Me"
and i know i am not talking about only ten year olds
25/45
kazjun - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Monday 01/03/2010, 06:28

Who cares? Live and let live. Like some said, its better than a blank page with no posts.
26/45
T_G_ Killer - Guru - gladiators English
Monday 01/03/2010, 20:49

@dawgone i dont know what 2 do w/those numbers? i tried to search it but nuthing came up can you just write down his name & some of the comments are a bit out of control but that doesnt mean 10 year olds are writing them at least not ALL of them are from 10 years old
27/45
Kate - Urban Rivals Staff English
Monday 01/03/2010, 21:51

I dunno. When I need a laugh, I go N look at those comments
28/45
gunnadown - Senior English
Monday 15/03/2010, 17:34

I am 10 nd i never say anthin like tht if a 10 year old does ill say they r weird
29/45
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Monday 15/03/2010, 18:16

Sometimes it's meant in good jest, ironically or simply for fun. There's nothing wrong with having a laugh with sexuality and such, it's certainly not immature or lesser by default.

It's all about intent. If you're salivating over a half naked drawing for real you should probably treat that as a worry.
30/45
Odor Blocker - Imperator English
Monday 15/03/2010, 19:48

First of all, I don't mind ten year olds on the site - I'm all for easy wins.

That being said, some of the characters are made to be sexy, so there's nothing wrong with drooling a bit over the artwork (lol i bet they aren't even real).

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals