Anyone else tired of 10 year olds?

Sunday 28/02/2010, 05:16

Is anyone else tired of ten year old kids going
"I wanna see Wanda Naked"
"Wow she is hot"
"I would do her"
Why is it that i KNOW theese kids have no idea what an attractive women looks like (no i am not talking about nudity either) And that they have not had a girlfriend yet?
To add to this... Are you really finding a drawn cartoon hot? God you are messed up
Please rate down on theese types of comments when you see them. I (and i know i am not the only one of them)
am sick of it.

Post this on card threads and sign your name if you agree
-Volke DvF

Monday 17/09/2012, 10:19

What search led you to necro this thread? I can only wonder...

Monday 17/09/2012, 14:44

"That should be a dead giveaway that some people speculate on the attractiveness of the characters depicted on UR cards."
There's a fine line between "I find the character design and artwork for Lizbeth pleasing to my eye" and "Omg shes so hawt 10/10 plz make a 6th artwork wit lesser clothings"

Tuesday 18/09/2012, 01:44

@Thoazol: Isn't that *exactly* what the Miss Clint City event is? Like I said, I don't really get it myself...

Tuesday 18/09/2012, 02:07

You are thinking all wrong.

1) Buy a surfboard
2) Issue special nude edition of cards
3) Have it so that it must be unlocked with real money
4) Surf on the incoming wave of money.

Tuesday 18/09/2012, 22:56

"Instead of hearing critism of cards like miss jesse you just see wow shes hot rate up if you agree its annoying i wanna know what her stats are before i buy her not if your a freak who thinks cartoon characters are hot"

Hey Mr. Freak, you don't have to share with the whole world that you typed 'Wanda naked' in the search bar.

Reply to this subject