Top Ten Favourite Clans

Top Ten Favourite Clans
Wednesday 14/04/2010, 10:39
Zee Deveel - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
69 messages
Top Ten Favourite Clans
Zee Deveel - Master English - Wednesday 14/04/2010, 10:39

This is a thread where people can list their top five favorite clans(leaders not included). If you want you can give a description of why u like them.

1. La Junta - great damage and high power (also their half of my first deck so im a bit biased)
2. GHEIST - great bonus and great theme
3. Skeelz - bonus makes them (and their abilities) almost impossible to stop
4. Ulu Watu - awesome bonus that makes them almost impossible to beat.
5. Jungo - cause its bonus messes with my style (almost as much as Montana's does but not enough to make me hate it)
I don't know much of all the clans so pls forgive my list if its a bit nubish .
« Previous1234567Next »

51/69
HiFromBuddha - Imperator English
Wednesday 22/12/2010, 01:52

Hmmm I'll do a top ten:

1.Piranas- Love pirates and I love pill manip.
2.Uppers- Many great 2hko possibilties, attack manip and two of the most OP cards in UR Jackie and Zatman.
3. Montana- Well I like them for their bonus, but that's it
4.All Stars- Ahh memories, my first ever completed clan (Not including Lamar Cr) but now-a-days Piranas, Uppers, Montana,
Ulu Watu and Bangers kill you so that's why you're not my favourite. Anyway I like them because of their power manip and yeh.
5.Skeelz- They have great abilities, and I tend to face a lot of SoA. But they lose marks because most of the time they only
have an ability with no bonus.
6.La Junta- Good power and high damage wins this for me.
7.Junkz- Like I said, I looooove pill manip. but for some strange reason Junkz don't appeal to me as much as those
other clans.
8.Rescue- I love their bonus but I find them cheap when I fight against them so that's why they don't get higher.
9.Sentinel- Not a great clan just a good one. I quite like using them because well I like attack manip so yeah
10.Jungo- Well the only reason this has made it on the list is that their bonus has saved me a lot of times.
52/69
xNipple - Novice English
Wednesday 22/12/2010, 02:11

53/69
AcidDestroyer - Senior English
Wednesday 22/12/2010, 05:11

I Have no specific order, And am a begginer, However I have looked at strategies at some
points,
-Skeelz - Great bonus for keyboard smashing Nightmare or Roots users.
-Uppers - Potential THKO's in loads of areas, A begginer could potentially use Timber in their deck and THKO with cheaper cards such as Frankie Hi and Jody, Like I once did.
-Montana - Montana's bonus is a destroyer in 2+ Pillz battles, However it's not much of use in NoPillz battles because hardly any cards exceed the Montana's Bonus limits in NoPillz, (Unless you count DJ Korr Cr, And others) However, out of NoPillz, Montana Decks just plow through against high power cards.
-Nightmare - Great bonus for taking down Uppers and Montana, This also has a card that has the highest potential of doing a OHKO, Yup, Kolos.
-Jungo - Their bonus is something to see, If you win, You get +2 Life, You can easily do a THKO with tons of cards here, All the while earning Life. Good pair up with Bridget if your working on a deck focused on Vitality and decreasing attack.
54/69
UM_Fox - Legend English
Wednesday 22/12/2010, 08:59

My top 5 in no particular order:-
1) Nightmare - SOB will level most playing fields and then factor in some very powerful cards such as Ghumbo, Oshitsune and indeed Kolos, all stops courtesy of Glorg and Dieter and then some of the best 2* around then you can see why this clan is popular.
2) Skeelz - SOA and SOB do not matter. Great revenge cards in Jay and Chiara. And did anyone mention Caelus yet
3) Vortex - Just love their bonus. Can make good bluff cards. Good as half deck option in ELO.
4) Junkz - The Rowdy and Gibson roadshow. Great Bonus and useful cards make this a popular half deck choice.
5) Bangers - One of the best bluffers in the game in Shann. Some good DR cards with Vermyn N, B Ball and Juicy Lord
55/69
Jyongri - Senior - Official PoxNora Guild English
Wednesday 22/12/2010, 09:52

I always can't make up my mind, every changing always. Currently my favorite top 10 clans are in this order:

Fang Pi Clang
Piranas
Sakrohm
All Stars
Roots
Ulu Watu
Vortex
La Junta
Nightmare
Pussycats
56/69
-CatchMyDrift - Veteran English
Saturday 21/07/2012, 17:26

1) All Stars : A good clan for taking away power. -2 Opp Power, Min 1
2) Sakrohm : A very good clan judging from the cards but it has a better bonus as Montana. -8 Opp Attack, Min 3
3) Skeelz : I like their bonus, and I have a good game plan with them. Get Defeated with Eloxia then Counter with Jay with the Damage bonus. Protection: Ability
4) Bangers and Ulu Watu : The bonus is good, but after a whille it's Cheap. Power +2
5) Fang Pi Clang : The bonus is good (ya I know La Junta has the same) but the cards are a lot better then La Junta. Damage +2
6) Junkz and Sentinel : These teams always have the advantage when you think your going to win. Attack +8
7) Vortex : There good but it gets cheap when your like. They make you look dumb. I've never been this clan because I like the others but I can't quite make a good team.... Defeat: Recover 2 Pillz Out Of 3.
Frozn : They are coming along still but they will be very very good. Revenge: Power And Damage +2
9) Rescue : Most people hate this clan but it's still very good. I mostly won using this clan. Support: Attack +3
10) Nightmare : CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP. But there are still very good. And by the way, GO LAY DOWN Nistarok. Stop Opp Bonus
57/69
0 Alin - Legend - 3LO MA$T3R Română
Saturday 21/07/2012, 19:03

And we have a new candidate for the necro of the year award!
58/69
Captain Hick - Senior English
Saturday 21/07/2012, 20:42

1.Piranas-Isn't it obvious?
2.Vortex-Their bonus is like refund,and also troublesome to opponent.
3.La Junta-Their bonus gives them a high damage.
4.Freaks-Their bonus decreases opp.'s health which is irritating (to opponent).
5.Montana-Bonus that saves you a lot of pillz.
59/69
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 21/07/2012, 23:26

@AlinVizjerei
And he falls way short both by two years and being a timeless topic.

Seriously though, this is one of the few cases when a necro isn't really that bad.
60/69
express54321 - Guru - Dreams do come true English
Sunday 22/07/2012, 03:32

1. Roots - The clan I started out with. Great SOA bonus and DRs.
2. Fang Pi Clang - The clan I often put in my deck with my Roots. Plus, some of the FPC girls look hot.
3. Frozn - Liking the theme, bonus, and color scheme.
4. Freaks - I like the theme and I find their finishing animation amusing.
5. Junkz - I like techno music.
6. Rescue - Good guys with a great bonus.
7. Sentinel - More good guys with some good cards.
8. All Stars - I like sports but don't use this clan often.
9. Jungo - Good life gain cards and animal characters are cool, but I usually don't use this clan.
10. Sakrohm - Liking the space theme and their DRs but usually don't use this clan.

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals