This is a thread where people can list their top five favorite clans(leaders not included). If you want you can give a description of why u like them.
1. La Junta - great damage and high power (also their half of my first deck so im a bit biased)
2. GHEIST - great bonus and great theme
3. Skeelz - bonus makes them (and their abilities) almost impossible to stop
4. Ulu Watu - awesome bonus that makes them almost impossible to beat.
5. Jungo - cause its bonus messes with my style (almost as much as Montana's does but not enough to make me hate it)
I don't know much of all the clans so pls forgive my list if its a bit nubish .
I do not like Berzerk clan , ok, they have got some good cards like Cortez and spyke , but this clan is not in top five for me.
1.Piranas ( in ELO ) - good pillz manipulation
2. Vortex ( in standard) - bonus of them is awesome
3. Sakrhom - good power ,good attack manipulation , great theme and arts.
4. Nightmare - SOB
5. Bangers plus Ambre - power manipulation
1. Allstars (Any mode) Power reduction is awesome. Great cards such as Marina and Robb Cr
2. Freaks (DM/Survivor) Very different and take a lot of skill to master, but very fun. Great cards such as Splata Cr, Bogdan and Olga
3.Bangers (DT,DM,Survivor) I love power manip, very cool ghetto themed clan. Great cards such as Blaaster Cr, Beeboy and Vermin N
4.Uppers (DOMINATE ALL MODES) Attack manip of 10 with a low minimum of 3. They kick Montana's ass anyday. Great cards like Zatman, Jackie Cr and Dorian
5. Nightmare (survivor/tourney) SOB :3. Great cards such as Kolos, Ghumbo, Karrion , Kenny , Oshitsune , Glorg etc
1) Uppers good attack manipulation they have good cards for each stars from 5* with Herman, Dorian and Hefty to their 2* with Bianca, Gail Ld, Wendel and Their newest Card Jose Star
2)Montana High attack manipulation also they don't focus on just one type of ability like clans such as Piranas and Junkz (Pillz) Sakrohm (Damage reduction) and Jungo (Life Manipulation)
3) Freaks Good High Power that can easily get their bonus through also they reduce opp life by 2 and they have cards like Varoslav, Olga, Akendram, Bikini Joe Ld and Boris who have 3 or more damage also Piotr who has 2 damage but a min of 0 on his ability
4) Frozn they haven't been out very long but their bonus makes them have awesome Power and damage i look forward to see what they have to offer in the future
5) Vortex Their bonus aids the Frozn bonus also in case of cards such as C Beast, Dregn and Sekutor then can go for the Ko and still get Pillz back if they lose also they have cards like Deea and Dagg who have excellent attack manipulation
1. Nightmare. All sorts of big (or HUGE, in the case of Kolos) monsters, and stop-opposing-bonus is amazingly useful.
2. Berzerk. It's "The Shining" meets uncontrollable psychotic rage--what's not to like? Managed my first (and only) 525 points in Deathmatch with a Berzerk/Nightmare/Ambre deck.
3. Vortex. Cool theme, cool bonus, some of the best artwork in the game. Still saving up for X-0DUS. . .
4. Sakrohm. My first major clan. Like the oddball them, as well as the truly alien aliens (Grax, Skrum, Trimk).
5. Let's give GHEIST some love here. NOT an easy Clan to play, especially since Stop-Bonus beats Stop-Ability. Tremendously satisfying, though, when you can shut down cards (like Kolos or Grax) that you absolutely hate. They're also obscure enough that you can sometimes give your opponent a real surprise: "What do you mean my Kinjo didn't kill you?"
Frozn is just too new and their few cards don't yet put them on many people's list. Plus, they are a quite hard clan to play effectively.
1. Uppers - Easy clan to play with, great cards
2. All Stars - that -2 power is just oh so helpful and they got really great lower star cards
3. Skeelz - just cause their my favorite in terms of art & bios, only if they were less conditional...
4. Piranas - They just got pretty much everything (except DR :mad
5. Vortex - Bonus allows many more opportunities and the art is pretty epic