[GLITCH] Weird matches
Tuesday 05/10/2010, 11:35
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
360 messages
[GLITCH] Weird matches
Euzebe - Legend English - Tuesday 05/10/2010, 11:35

Hello all,

I’ve heard that some matches in DM are not taken into account and others are considered as abandoned when it’s your opponent who left.

This problem within the code is very difficult to locate that’s why I’d like you to give me as much details as you can.

The details I need:
Your browser.
Detailed description of what you were doing (during the match but also if you were doing something else on the site, if you were downloading something, etc.)
A screenshot, during the forfeit if it’s possible.
In which mode you were playing.
Your connection : wifi or ethernet and what was its status at that moment.
All information you have.

No off-board comments please.

Thanks for your help
« Previous12345678910...3536Next »

2/360
TheTopHat - Veteran - Open Casket English
Tuesday 05/10/2010, 12:32

Let's help euzebe
3/360
H zerOrez A - Veteran - Harbingers of Ares English
Tuesday 05/10/2010, 12:38

Ill Look out
4/360
UnusualName - Veteran - aussie crusaders English
Tuesday 05/10/2010, 13:07

I shall keep a keen eye trained.
5/360
spagr - Legend - Army of Elite Mercenaries Česky
Friday 08/10/2010, 12:15

I have two examples, every is different -

Today -
11:44 Deathmatch you crushed TheFlangeOrc, Orc Awakening (12-0): 393 points
11:42 Deathmatch you crushed ritchy68 (12-0): 393 points

It looks like the last game of the DM Type2 does not count in the total points. I killed my opponent with 1HKO - the same way like many times today. I saw all the usual screens after finishing the game, but the points remains. (sh*t, I did not noticed the "points window).
We ended after the 20 mins, but not after the additional 5 mins. I think that we finished when about 4:30 of the extra time is still remaining - so our game was not the last one in the whole DM.

Internet access - 100Mbit Eth, connecter directly to the national connectivity pipe, so no packetloss (I am working for ISP and I played in my work)
Internet browser - Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; cs; rv:1.9.2.10) Gecko/20100914 Firefox/3.6.10
6/360
Friday 08/10/2010, 12:26

And the second example -

When I am playing DM Type 2 at home (my every DM fight after 19:00), there are many cases, when I won by TimeOut. Even if my opponent is ready to win. It could be real Time Out, but I dont believe that.

I think, that it has something to do with my bad connection. I uses WiFi and there is at least 30% packetloss. Usualy both me & my opponent send the cards in 1st round, the round is finished and the screen becomes "the screen with 8 cards" again. BUT - both cards from 1st round are moved little bit in the middle of the screen - like if you just send them both in fight. The screen is usualy grey and there is "progress indicator" in the upper right corner of the script.
After half of the lime limit is gone, the screen becomes "light" again. Sometimes the "bad connection" error message appears. Both cards from 1st round are still slightly moved in the center of screen. (I am not sure, what is the status message in the middle of the screen, but I think that there was situations, where it was my turn, or/and my opponents turn)
And then the time limit is gone, and appears the screen with "You won by TO" appears ...
7/360
Friday 08/10/2010, 12:28

And the second example -

When I am playing DM Type 2 at home (my every DM fight after 19:00), there are many cases, when I won by TimeOut. Even if my opponent is ready to win. It could be real Time Out, but I dont believe that.

I think, that it has something to do with my bad connection. I uses WiFi and there is at least 30% packetloss. Usualy both me & my opponent send the cards in 1st round, the round is finished and the screen becomes "the screen with 8 cards" again. BUT - both cards from 1st round are moved little bit in the middle of the screen - like if you just send them both in fight. The screen is usualy grey and there is "progress indicator" in the upper right corner of the script.
After half of the lime limit is gone, the screen becomes "light" again. Sometimes the "bad connection" error message appears. Both cards from 1st round are still slightly moved in the center of screen. (I am not sure, what is the status message in the middle of the screen, but I think that there was situations, where it was my turn, or/and my opponents turn)
And then the time limit is gone, and appears the screen with "You won by TO" appears ...
8/360
Friday 08/10/2010, 13:07

I sent two examples - is the second one accepted, deleted or .. ? Please let me know in my PM .. thx
9/360
amoFight - Senior English
Saturday 09/10/2010, 21:46

You are doing good so far
10/360
Monday 11/10/2010, 12:17

Another glitch - not connected with points or games, but with damage.

Do you know, how works = opp. damage + Furry ? Not so good as you think ... http://img149.imageshack.us/i/urdamageglitch.jpg/

BTW - today is not working the "reserve XP points pool" ...

« Previous12345678910...3536Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals