Enter the Legend

Enter the Legend
Saturday 20/11/2010, 16:55
Dr.Ido - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
501 messages
Enter the Legend
Dr.Ido - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Saturday 20/11/2010, 16:55

A new group of characters has just turned up on Urban Rivals - the legendary characters. They are not available in the shop and cannot be exchanged between players. There's only one way of getting hold of them and that’s by winning them! Each legendary character is linked to one or several missions that allow you to win them. But be warned, these missions have a time limit and you must complete the mission before the deadline is up to win the character. When there are no missions left allowing you to win a legendary character, you can still play for it. However, to make it available again, you must wait for a new mission to appear in which you can win it. The time this takes may vary. So, you haven’t got a moment to lose! Click here now to meet the legendary characters : http://www.urban-rivals.com/missions/legendary/
« Previous12...67891011...5051Next »

81/501
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 20/11/2010, 19:42

I sold Timmy for 11000 when the mission was first relesed lol.
82/501
Babs Hartley - Legend - TRiNiTY English
Saturday 20/11/2010, 19:42

Thanks, Staff, for dropping the requirements numbers!!!
83/501
American Dude - Legend English
Saturday 20/11/2010, 19:45

Thanks staff for dropping the numbers i was freaking out
84/501
K1NG_PWN4GzZz - Titan - TrAitorzZz English
Saturday 20/11/2010, 19:48

Beautifull idea superb, sooo nice
* stands up and applauds, so hard it overstems the above naysayers*

prices skyrocket blublahblah

be thankfull missions now include hard to get cards
with nice specs

bigup UR for making Clint City live a LOT interesting!!!
thank you!!
85/501
SouloWAR - Senior English
Saturday 20/11/2010, 19:51

I've bitched a bit .. but nice work staff on balancing this for everyone.. Keep the good job up

Soul
86/501
BesucherXia - Titan - XiongDang Deutsch
Saturday 20/11/2010, 19:53

Yeah, the requirement is now more reasonable.

For the old missions it would cost a player without doubles at least:
200 games for Timmy mission (assume he draw it every 2 games and do win its round)
100 games for Ghumbo mission (assume he always KO the opp whenever he appears)
200 games for Oshitsune mission (alike Timmy mission)
and at least further 250 games in survivor (win at least 2 rounds in every game)

That makes 750 games and all must be finished within a month though it's already an ideal speed.
A real impossible mission if I were asked.
87/501
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 20/11/2010, 20:09

Please can someone say if the missions carry over to the next time it appears.
88/501
Player287578 - Titan English
Saturday 20/11/2010, 20:12

Say I suck it up and buy these ridiculously expensive cards (nope I don't have them all) for missions, and spend a month finishing them. I get a LD card that..... is kinda just okay.... yeah they're useful but can easily be replaced with other good cards in my collection. Some of them probably won't see play at all. And I won't be able to trade them even though they'll be people that want them. WHAT IS THE INSENTIVE TO EVER GET THESE CARDS if I can't sell them nor want to use them?

This is a TRADING card collecting game. We collect cards because they're valuable. They're valueable because of their superior usefulness in improving gameplay or simply rarity. And they only hold that value because of the fact that they CAN be traded. These Legendary cards virtually have no value whatsoever. They have no price... but it doesn't mean they're priceless, just take another look at them.

Some may say, the value lies in bragging rights. But what will we be bragging about? It's not like we win it in an event or ELO. We bragg about sitting in front of our laptops for hours, inflicting damages, winning rounds with Candy Jack and Timmy by giving them all 13 pills and our opponents let us? Is that what UR trying to encourage here?
Make a RPG... UR already have good background stories around characters and clans for it. In a RPG UR fans can grind for missions just for the sake of grinding. That's not the fun we're looking for in a TCG.

Maybe UR is trying to ma
89/501
Player287578 - Titan English
Saturday 20/11/2010, 20:12

Maybe UR is trying to make a well-rounded game that offers everything and pleases all kinds. Make these Legendary cards good for "something"... something that puts value in them, good to trade for credits or sponsership for event or something. So the new move mesh with the original idea of this game better.
90/501
Vinyl-Scratch - Titan - D-Versified English
Saturday 20/11/2010, 20:15

@Aaa I think missions stay and new mission will appear if the character comes back.

« Previous12...67891011...5051Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals