Click here if you forgot your password.

They’re gonna smash the place down!!

Friday 06/05/2011, 11:12
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
159 messages
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 06/05/2011, 11:12

It all began one stormy night at the Red One Motel. A rat-catcher unlike any other released Xantiax gas into the hotel's air ducts, contaminating all the occupants. Among the first to be transformed were Norman the receptionist, Kawamashi the savant on the run, Beef the trucker and Esther the run-away school girl. Together they make up the first wave of Berzerk clan members and THEY ARE NOT HAPPY!!Get the Berserk Clan in the shop’s packs
« Previous12345678910...1516Next »

41/159
XC 1984 - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 06/05/2011, 14:26

Is it just me are does the Berzerk logo look like the black power logo?

well anyway interesting new clan.

sort of expected an ability like backlash to come up and will be very interesting and fun to play (very high risk play if you want to be aggressive with backlash).

-2 opp life min 2 is disappointing but will make their 2 stars into little pests against DR I guess.

Hopes of the future: Hopefully some huge 5* cards with 8/8 stats but with harsh backlash abilities like -3 life min 3. That will be interesting as to whether you want to attack or not and will open up some 3/4 round hopefully...
42/159
BesucherXia - Titan - XiongDang Deutsch
Friday 06/05/2011, 14:33

Backlash is quite interesting.

but the bonus is disappointing.
43/159
-caT4rAx- - Master English
Friday 06/05/2011, 14:38

OOOOOOOOO YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE finally
44/159
shoebox - Titan English
Friday 06/05/2011, 15:02

@luna requiem
there were 4 for Vortex
45/159
yaoihuntresse - Colossus - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 06/05/2011, 15:04

When you think about it, Berzerk's bonus seems like a bit of a counter for Jungo's (+2 life vs losing 2 life).
46/159
KingOfHeaven - Titan - Carry ON Português
Friday 06/05/2011, 15:24

The aggressive stats/abilities of the cards seem promising, but the bonus is truly lacklustre. I was expecting something more exciting and outside'the box than an alternative Junta/FPC

I guesst that after the initial hype, Berzerk will probably tend to turn into a boring clan.
47/159
Vinyl-Scratch - Legend - D-Versified English
Friday 06/05/2011, 15:52

"Do new clans normally start with only 4 releases? I seem to remember there being 6 cards for the first 1 or two releases. Maybe we have that to look forward to next week (maybe not though...)" There were 6 for Skeelz but they decided to change it to 4 with the Vortex, I think it was because the releases were too fast or something. Which it wasn't. It is just to slow with 4 releases now.
48/159
HotShot888 - Guru English
Friday 06/05/2011, 16:10

Time for some people to shut up

Bonus is not disappointing. It is NOT like Junta and FPC. For starters, a 7/1 card hit by Uranus will still do 3 damage. However, it is not better in all ways, as it has a minimum. Pretty balanced I'd say. Will work well in half-decks with attack manipulators who can finish off the enemy with 2 life.

Backlash.. It is a good idea. It's pretty much the only way to make a 8/8 card that isn't overpowered. I do agree that the 2 cards with Backlash could be better, but they are playable. People seem to think they have average stats. NO, duh, they have that +2 damage.

This week, I've been using Freaks/Roots half. My main strategy was poisoning on the first round, winning the second one, then reducing damage with Wolfgang, Yookie or Jeena. Such strategy would fail against Berserk. Especially since their bonus min is below Freaks' bonus min.

Also, this is the first release, for now, Backlash is just an experiment. They will balance it later. First Vortex release wasn't too playable either
49/159
_wise_ - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Friday 06/05/2011, 16:28

I like it, the bonus means unlike fang pi, the cards can have stupidly daft damage like Norman and Beef and not be slated for OP damage, since its a min of 2 on the bonus
50/159
zerohour - Hero - Clumsy Shadows English
Friday 06/05/2011, 16:38

If they make a 5* with the same ability as Dregn it would be the perfect finisher card.

« Previous12345678910...1516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals