They’re gonna smash the place down!!

Friday 06/05/2011, 11:12
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
159 messages
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 06/05/2011, 11:12

It all began one stormy night at the Red One Motel. A rat-catcher unlike any other released Xantiax gas into the hotel's air ducts, contaminating all the occupants. Among the first to be transformed were Norman the receptionist, Kawamashi the savant on the run, Beef the trucker and Esther the run-away school girl. Together they make up the first wave of Berzerk clan members and THEY ARE NOT HAPPY!!Get the Berserk Clan in the shop’s packs
« Previous12345678910...1516Next »

61/159
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Friday 06/05/2011, 21:10

Anyone have this feeling that the GHEIST were partly involved in the creation of the Berzeker clan. My reasons are the color of the gas is red, that's the gheist's main color; and Kawamashi is mentioned to be at least the creator of the gas, and possibly the GHEIST stole the gas from him, after refusing to be a part of them. The gas leak, I think maybe an act of retailion.
62/159
RivalBanana - Guru - EvilCo. English
Friday 06/05/2011, 21:45

Odd, i was thinking the next clan would have -life as their bonus.
63/159
Fysek - Hero - Soul City English
Friday 06/05/2011, 22:45

I LOVE THIS NEW CLAN. They're great for bluffs, and all of them have HUGE stats, and great abilities. Few people have even tried to stop my Beef 0 pill.
64/159
yellowjarl - Event team - D-Versified English
Friday 06/05/2011, 23:31

Nope ya gotta buy em
I am currently out of Creds thou gotta be Lucky and hit a Beef or something
anyways interesting Clan
Created an anti SOA ability and a not so Uber bonus but
hmm still interesting
65/159
Vino-TIS - Titan - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Friday 06/05/2011, 23:33

I actually love this new clan and their bonus. It's a bit early to say, but I actually think they're one of my favorite concepts for a clan/ability set/bonus so far. Now, to be fair, I personally like cards that are very physically powerful to try and out-power/damage someone. That's just my preferred play style. I mean, look at the facts, people who are saying the bonus is bad aren't paying attention to the fact that the bonus in this clan REALLY IS just that, an added bonus. In some clans, it makes the whole card, but in this clan, what the bonus does is add 2 dmg. Min. 2, in case you haven't already lowered your opponent down to 2. It makes it so DR is mitigated quite a lot. THEN to add to it, Backlash. Which can I say, is absolutely fantastic as an idea for an ability. Your opponent is left guessing what you'll do with your card, because the fact is, Backlash hurts, but not by much, and the trade-off is fantastic, I mean, Norman is an 8/4 3* WITHOUT ANY BONUS OR ABILITY. That's absolutely incredible. Beef is a 7/6 4* which in my opinion is actually not better than Norman, but still, with bonus, 7/8. And, the Backlash ability is aided by opponents' SOA, because it disappears, so here you have a really, really powerful card with base stats that are incredibly difficult to rival, and it has no repercussions. Altogether, it's early to say, but this clan could potentially be one of the most dominant in the game. 9/10 overall first impression.
66/159
BE_ravioli96 - Titan - Blind Eagles ελληνικά
Saturday 07/05/2011, 00:28

Im quite happy i got 2 packs with 2 Norman and one kawashima and sold
got from 70 % of collection to 78 lol
67/159
dr no - Hero English
Saturday 07/05/2011, 00:54

I kinda enjoy this clan cant wait for there Leader and supporting cards
68/159
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 07/05/2011, 00:56

I agree, it's not easy to please everyone, but I'm willing to give them a chance.
69/159
dr no - Hero English
Saturday 07/05/2011, 00:57

Also i was wondering if they were gonna release new cards next week instead of a 2 week waiting period , i think they did that with Vortex didnt they?
70/159
ayefightbears - Senior English
Saturday 07/05/2011, 00:57

I wasn't too impressed with 'em at first glance, but after playing with 'em in ELO a lot today, they're really growing on me. Hopefully the Backlash ability keeps too many of 'em from being banned.

« Previous12345678910...1516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals