New bans in ELO

New bans in ELO
Thursday 09/06/2011, 10:48
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
287 messages
New bans in ELO
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Thursday 09/06/2011, 10:48

From Monday, June 20th, taking into account the views you expressed through your voting over the past few months, the staff list of permanent ELO bans will be changed to better correspond to the 14 life points and no semi-evolved characters format: Wanda and Charlie will no longer be bannedYayoi, Sigma Gil, Kerry and Uranus will be banned.Players’ weekly votes will allow you to influence the list of banned characters. So Don’t forget to vote every week!Happy gaming to you all!
« Previous12345678910...2829Next »

71/287
bashman1234 - Titan - Pacific Rim English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 17:15

Yayoi - no does not deserve to be banned

here is a question - SOB clans are dominating and why dont they get a ban? instead they get good cards every week?
72/287
bob bobson122 - Veteran - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 17:21

Lol they should ban Kolos and the whole Rescue clan.
73/287
Toytul - Hero English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 17:21

Wanda's definitely better than Ivana. You can't depend on being up against SOA. I'm glad to have her back, though I will miss Yayoi Sigma and Uranus' bans were inevitable, so I'm not too shocked there.
74/287
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 17:26

To all those who complain about Kerry being banned instead of Sledg, it's a trap. They know players will keep banning Sledg, so no point for them to keep it up. Instead go for the next most common option for the bans. That's instantly two down at cost of one.
75/287
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 17:28

@NightHawk-HoA:
I don't know why people said like that, I read those complaints in Yayoi character page.
it is not me who said that (that's why I put "people"
76/287
XxMagicianxX - Titan - R-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 17:33

I think it is very unfortunate that Yayoi is being banned. The PC clan rarely gets very far in ELO anymore. In my opinion UR staff should have waited untill the effects of un-banning Wanda & Charlie manifested themselves, before reacting to Yayoi. To me it seems a tad preemptive...
77/287
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 17:42

Well,well.New list of bans here.The Pussycats obivously the only clan who benefitted here,while the Sakrohm just got disarmed,to say the least.

Sigma-was the strongest poison card in ELO to not be banned.Had one damage,but dont let that fool you.That 8 power for 3 stars and manipulation built-in makes her a very good two way card.And ill miss her.

Gil-we all saw that ban coming from a mile away.Good card because of pill reducing.Lots of people are gonna miss him/her too.But not much,because of Dreen/veenyle.

Kerry- i really never understood the decision with her banning.I may have seen her about only two or three times on the ban-list.I would have picked Sledg,but whatever,one less tool for Rescue users

Uranus-I like this card,but it's about time she got perma-banned.She always was the staple of the 3 star in Sakrohm history,and always kept getting banned,but somehow avoided perma-ban.Sigma and Uranus' departure from the saks three is going to hurt,and i dont think Murray/Corrina/Ngrath are going to be able to hold down the fort.

Yayoi-with Charlie getting unbanned,somebody had to be the sacrificial lamb.Why not make it the strongest defensive 4 star in the Pussycats?Leaving Yayoi in ELO with Charlie is just dangerous.And remember,Yookie doesnt get banned just because he is a root,it's because he's just irritating to play against.Yayoi is a furied Yookie with some dangerous friends.
78/287
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in Urban English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 17:46

Hello all,

a few answers to your many questions.

@ evad : Bryan and Bogdan have one less stat point as Yayoi for the same cost.

Sure, Sigma wasn't tested by the players in 14 PVs (we tested her...), but she was banned nearly every week in 12 PVs and is much more dangerous in 14 PVs, it makes sense.

There was no signel card in the Rescue clan which would have tuned them down a lot (not Elvira, not Sledg) because they have great choice at every level. Kerry was chosen because she encouraged "old" strategy with a great bonus.

Thank you for your comments.
79/287
Cardz Ruler - Guru - D-Versified English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 17:57

Ouch thats all Rescue needed.... cant see Rescue ever being much of a force now
80/287
_brenden - Guru - War Party English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 18:00

Why Yayoi

« Previous12345678910...2829Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals