Problem with Travis LD
Tuesday 06/09/2011, 12:21
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
19 messages
Problem with Travis LD
Euzebe - Legend English - Tuesday 06/09/2011, 12:21

Hello all,

We have just learned that a problem occurred when the Travis Ld code cards - slipped in the Kolos Limited Edition boxes - have been printed.
The code that should appear on it when you scratch the card hasn’t been printed.
Unfortunately the provider cannot backpedal and we will have to give Travis Ld manually to all of you who will buy the Kolos figurine.

How will we do that?
You will have to contact the customer support service and add a copy of your Amazon receipt. Once the document authenticated by our customer support, you’ll instantly receive the card.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. It is completely independent from our services. Be sure we will do what is necessary to answer quickly to your requests.

Best,
« Previous12Next »

11/19
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 23/09/2011, 16:00

Runeslice1: They will reseave it if they send the recipt to support, its not that hard.

p.s wow 30 odd pounds for 1 card 3 months early then everyone else (who will get it for free) is a bit stupid lol.
12/19
{UE} Farticus - Colossus - The Unfound Effort English
Saturday 24/09/2011, 00:36

I happen to be a toy collector and that's why I bought the figure. But since I bought it, I figured I might as well get the card early. But with no one ever contacting me back about it, that's not happening.
13/19
Saturday 24/09/2011, 14:28

They are probally busy, they will send you a message back as soon as possible.

unless your email didn't work so if you don't get one after a few weeks try again. (if it still dosn't work send a message to support lol).
14/19
Tricky 1 - Colossus - Legends of the Dark English
Sunday 02/10/2011, 11:42

I brought the Kolos figurine and yes the Travis Ld card had no code. After a couple of messages to customer support and a copy of the Amazon receipt sent a Travis Ld was put into my collection. Thanks
15/19
Monday 03/10/2011, 17:51

{UE} Farticus: Tricky_HoA has just shown it does work
16/19
XC-GreMLiN - Legend - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Monday 17/10/2011, 18:10

I have the same complaint as the majority. I bought the figurine 3 weeks back, been mailing CS with invoices and screenshots, but to this date, no reply or response fron CS. Why does it have to be like this? Dear Euzebe or some staff, please do address this issue. Tell me what more I have to do? I have provided all possible proof, and still, no response, no Travis Ld.
17/19
Hula_Daisy - Colossus - Immortality English
Tuesday 18/10/2011, 14:43

I had the same problem with Travis Ld but then i used the "contact us" under the green question Mark tab sent a Reciept and the problem and i got Travis Ld the very next day
18/19
Vicx0 - Master English
Friday 18/11/2011, 07:23

I want it so badly
19/19
XC-GreMLiN - Legend - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Friday 18/11/2011, 12:59

Sorry that I didn't post about myself receiving the Travis without any hassle, thanks to the kind advice given by LOA Daigon, always one good wonderful friend. Thanks again, bro

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals