2 messages
A new t1
Rival_CR - Guru - Open CasketEnglish - Tuesday 04/10/2011, 20:51

Not really my style for dm ...too slow....more of a plain t1

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2037666&list

2/2
Carnage_Time - Imperator - D-Versified English
Wednesday 05/10/2011, 01:58

Not sure why you posted this in DM if it's plain T1 deck?

My first suggestion, if it's not a DM deck why did you post it in the DM section? There is a tourney section for a reason.

Second i really don't know how to rate this? As a DM or T1 deck. As a T1 deck you probably won't do to well because you would be at 25* in a 25* limit meaning you wouldn't get many points for a win. You could add Esmeralda to make it 27* and you would get many more points for winning matches.

As a DM deck it's not bad as far as T1 goes. But Hula to Esmeralda still. SOB in DM has the upper hand on your Freaks anyways. You win with Hula first, you have to either wait 2 turns(until the last round) in order to kill them or win the nest 2 rounds.

Whereas Esmeralda gives you that one extra damage which is crucial in this deck. Winning with her brings opponent to 10, 1 turn of poison they are at 8 which is enough to fury win with Jackie. Or you wait turns and you can all out pill with Jackie, Hula doesn't give you that option.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals