Click here if you forgot your password.

Hidden Sides

Hidden Sides
Friday 21/10/2011, 11:21
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
30 messages
Hidden Sides
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 21/10/2011, 11:21

Working as a bank employee by day, Jayzel undergoes a complete transformation by night to sing in the Pink Club. Katrina won’t reveal her talents to just anyone but her healing powers certainly work miracles. Troompah would do anything to stay calm but if her son Boohma is in any danger, her more violent side will emerge. And as for Jimmy, it’s probably just as well you Don’t know his darkest secrets or you might be paid a visit from Giovanni
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123Next »

11/30
INM_Manecas - Imperator - Irmandade do Novo Mundo Português
Friday 21/10/2011, 14:59

Jayzel is a nice 3* to join other wonderful 3* the Pussycats already have, I'm sure she will see use

Katrina is WONDERFUL for those tourneys, get points while dealing 5 damage and calling bluffs. Don't really see people using her outside of those t1 tourneys, tho.

Troompah is pretty much a 5* Boohma, Askai and Ongh got a ban? here's your mono alternative.

Ah, Jimmy... I don't know about you guys but I was tired of using Tino for survivor T2, Jimmy is the man to cover for him! In fact, with that Spiaghi-ish ability, you can see him as a mini fork, play one pill on him and your opponent will need 26/27 attack just to lose 3 damage!

All in all, very nice releases, although not as nice as the last batch.
12/30
Vinyl-Scratch - Legend - D-Versified English
Friday 21/10/2011, 15:04

Sweet
13/30
PhaserhawkLoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Friday 21/10/2011, 15:04

A decent release. Jayzel is a poor attempt to replace Yayoi, if it did not have the conditional Revenge option I would argue she is the unevolved Yayoi that most people piloted in ELO before unevolves got banned. Katrina, nope....If she was a 1 star then yes, as is, nope. Jimmy is very good, not sure if he will play well in ELO, but for T2 matches, watch out. Finally Troompah, WOW......This is the kind of card Jungo has needed. Now the question is Troompah better than Askai, well here's your answer. If you pill 7 or less, Troompah is better, if you pill more than Askai. Troompah puts a very large threat on the table for very little pill investment. Askai generally has to put 2 pills in as her ability only takes them to 8 and she is only 7 power, with Troompah, 2 pills would give you 32 attack, vs. Askai 26 (assume that the -12 is additive) Troompah remains stronger until the 8 pill Mark, then Askai becomes the better choice. The two knocks on Troompah are.....1. She is primarily mono deck reliant, that doesnt' mean you can't half deck her, but a 6/7 with 20 attack is better than a 6/7 for 10 attack. 2. SoA hurts her more than Askai as Askai has the higher base power. All in all, she is a very viable option for a 5 star in Jungo depending on the current banned list and metagame between Askai, Ongh, Nahema, and Troompah Jungo has some solid options.
14/30
reoshinwho - Senior - The Lost Odyssey English
Friday 21/10/2011, 15:17

Release a 5* All Stars character, someone who is good
15/30
c0ghead - Veteran Português
Friday 21/10/2011, 15:24

Whats the problem with the Jungo symbol in the flash banner announcing the new characters?
I thought it was a daring new stuff, where some character could get a bonus with either of 2 clans (Berzerk and Jungo in this case), but unfortunately its not. =/
16/30
CS_Ackbar - Imperator - Comfort In Sound English
Friday 21/10/2011, 15:54

Eh, Jimmy I imagine will do wonders in Montana half decks. 6 damage perfect for 2HKOs and DR equal to Spiaghi? I'll have some of that waiter.

Jayzel's pretty nice, Pcats are about the easiest clan in the world to activate revenge for.

Troompah's excellent, 5* Rowdy with 7 damage and +2 life. It's a subject of personal taste between Askai and Troompah imo.

Katrina is... Good for calling suspected bluffs to set up a 2hko and that's about it. SoB makes her about as useful as Ogoun Kuo.
17/30
reoshinwho - Senior - The Lost Odyssey English
Friday 21/10/2011, 17:30

Good release from UR especially Troompah
it would be good if they released a 5 star all star with sob seeming that All Stars don't have that many good sob characters apart
from Lamar Cr rate green if you agree
18/30
kocunar - Master - Black Sea Piranas English
Friday 21/10/2011, 17:50

Jungo's clan symbol in presentation of new characters is kinda off target
19/30
PhaserhawkLoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Friday 21/10/2011, 20:28

I can't rate anymore, anyone else having this problem?
20/30
5ledge - Senior English
Monday 24/10/2011, 00:59

Great release of course not as good as the last but Jimmy is pretty good and troompa is awesome. I dont really care for Katrina and jazel is just so/so

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals