My survivor uppers deck

My survivor Uppers deck
Saturday 22/10/2011, 23:22
Silver_pi - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
My survivor uppers deck
Silver_pi - Novice English - Saturday 22/10/2011, 23:22

I NEED HELP WITH MY Uppers DECK! I'm trying to get Gail Ld and i need to get to survivor 5. The characters are:
Jonas, Bianca, Mickey T, Samantha, Harold, Pallack, Wayne Stark and Timber.
Please also know that I'm ow on clintz and credits and I'm only level 16, but if you could tell me what it needs for elo survivor please help! I will appreciate anything.

2/7
URHunter - Titan English
Sunday 23/10/2011, 03:39

With that deck you need to be very lucky. Just keep trying and you should hit a lucky run.
3/7
fisheatdog - Imperator - Organized Konfusion English
Sunday 23/10/2011, 20:13

I would sell Wayne Stark (1800) , buy Frankie Hi, (300), Jody (400), and Glenn (1100). then put Frankie Hi for whichever 2* you like the least (Mickey T probably), Jody for Wayne Stark, and Glenn for Timber.

if you can, sell Mickey T and Jonas to get another 3*, maybe Stanford, Burt, Gina Glitt or even Janine.

although it doesn't have to be done with Uppers if you have any other cards.
4/7
Avoid-50-50 - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Monday 24/10/2011, 13:55

You don't need Uppers to do survivor 5 just in case you didn't know
5/7
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Monday 24/10/2011, 19:26

Ye but selling them and getting em again may result in a loss.
Bianca Sam Harold Frankie Hi Pallack Janine Glenn Jody. You'll have to sell Wayne Sark tho.
6/7
wizardsap - Senior English
Tuesday 25/10/2011, 12:33

Meh. I'm not an Uppers guy because of lack of good abilitys. And a Uppers staple, from all the people I face. Is Dorian!
7/7
K1R1T0KUN - Titan - D-Versified English
Wednesday 26/10/2011, 03:52

The mission just REQUIRES you to REACH TO SURVIVOR 5. Hope that helps. You should borrow Jackie, Zatman, and Dorian from a friend to help with your missions.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals