Unusual vocations

Unusual vocations
Friday 04/11/2011, 11:41
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
54 messages
Unusual vocations
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 04/11/2011, 11:41

It’s not always easy finding one’s calling. Flinch always knew he wanted to be an on-the-ground cop but he’s more skilled at paperwork. Wonald is an excellent sandwich-board man but he sometimes takes his role a little too literally. And Hefty has spent years building up his empire of charm, despite very strong opposition from the Pussycats. As for Mantiz… no one understands him and since the earthlings are scared of him, he’s given up trying to give them sweets and is going to give them a real reason to be frightened!Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123456Next »

31/54
Garlyle - Imperator - Den of Urban Masters English
Saturday 05/11/2011, 11:02

There's a bug with Wonald. I reduced my opponent's life to 0, so it's technicly a KO. However, after he died, he reincarnated with 2 Life.
32/54
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Saturday 05/11/2011, 15:53

@Tititoro: I'd like to see Trish with her 5 power take on an 8 power card that has -8 opp att to boot. Amelia would still be a 7 power card against an 8 power card and get her att reduced. yes 4 dmg might be low but if he had 5 he'd probably be pushed into the 5 star range and get a ton of people just commenting: This card is soooo gonna get banned in ELO.

And why is he that bad? Petra has one more dmg for one less power and sob. But then again she can get her power and dmg reduced so hell she would be concidered a bad card in your opinion (Trish for one would kill Petra, but lose to Mantiz).

@the staff: if Wonald really revives people that would be very weird. But personnally I don't put any stock in it unless Wonald's ability is coded differently from Kusuri's or any defeat: + life gainers. which would just be silly. (do test it out though to be sure)
33/54
Zoidberg1 - Legend - the courtyard of shadows English
Saturday 05/11/2011, 16:00

I love the "Glitch" with Wonald the KO block trick is working a treat for me, Please don't change him UR
34/54
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Sunday 06/11/2011, 01:11

IS Wonald supposed to be like that? xD
35/54
M-Bison - Legend - Casual Grind English
Sunday 06/11/2011, 05:32

People really over hype Esmeralda, Wonald is so much better. A very good release.
36/54
bibianca - Senior Română
Sunday 06/11/2011, 08:02

Ok
37/54
Mantiz101 - Novice English
Sunday 06/11/2011, 10:11

Whats up with Mantiz?

why cant he says anything other than bzzzz bzzzzzzz

theres a couple of other egg 1 star cards maybe they are all from the same planet
38/54
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 06/11/2011, 19:40

@ouc-darkeagle, i didn't say them against him, i just said they seem to be a better choice. They have much higher power and damage potential for one less star. He is moreso in a sense to take those cards on.
39/54
Irithrien - Guru Deutsch
Sunday 06/11/2011, 20:42

PLEASE Make Some New Good Pirana Characters U.R.
We could really use them
40/54
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 07/11/2011, 04:46

On another note, barely any banned cards. 39 approximately, including permabanned crs and permabanned cards like Zatman, and Bonnie Ld. No Freaks, or fang pi are banned. Also, is it truely a bug with Wonald? Perhaps it was intended to go so, but UR didn't patch it back then, so now it updated Melinda Lola and Kusuri as well? Just a theory

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals