New clan Idea.

New clan Idea.
Saturday 05/11/2011, 18:42
FacetiousNoob - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
11 messages
New clan Idea.
FacetiousNoob - Imperator English - Saturday 05/11/2011, 18:42

I know a few of you don't like these so i apologise in advance. I'm not expecting anything from this just thought It was a cool idea.

Clan name: Hardware

Backstory: Nobrocybix had created many inventions in his time. One of them being Opteemus (Clan Leader, obvious spoof of Optimus Prime). A simple machine he used to defend himself from anybody trying to interfere with his work. But after he became outdated he was shut down and thrown in the basement. But one night when Nobrocybix was counting his pill stash, he accidently dropped one and it fell through a crack in the floor, into the basement, and coincidentally landing in the plasma fuel Cell core of Opteemus. The pill and the core reacted and created a supermachine with only one goal. To destroy Nebrocybix for throwing him away. Opteemus wanders away into the abandoned Clint City metal factory and takes the first steps to achieving his goal...building an army capable of destroying the Junks.

The clan theme will be that most characters are machines hence the name and the fact that he went to a metal factory.

But I had an interesing Idea for the bonus. And that is a bonus of Stop Own ability. The way this will work is that the cards will have bad backlash effects and lower power or damage with Stop abilities. So they can stop their own abilites, get rid of the backlash or activate their own Stop abilities. Soa clans will be all but useless against them but Sob clans will wreak havoc.

So what do you guys think
« Previous12Next »

2/11
0_4DPaladin - Veteran English
Tuesday 20/11/2012, 23:24

Need an old west clan
3/11
fantasyfreakvi - Titan - United Army English
Wednesday 21/11/2012, 00:24

The problem with this idea is that there are already PLENTY of robot characters in multiple clans. Also, I can't see anybody using a clan that's dependent on their abilities being taken away.

MY idea for a new clan is a medieval team. They could be called the Swords

Backstory: One day, while Lehrg was trying to call in more re-enforcements from the future, something went horribly wrong. Kyle was experimenting with some new time-traveling equipment at the same time and sent out a shockwave when he activated it. This shockwave hit the portal that Lehrg was working on and, instead of opening a portal to the future, opened up a portal to the past. Before Lehrg could close it, the Swords got sucked into our time. With little to no understanding of what's ahppening around them, the Swords have no choice but to defend themselves... although, they just might like it a bit too much.

As for a bonus, how about Support: -3 Opponent Attack: Min 8?
4/11
T_Supreme_S - Legend - Pacific Rim English
Wednesday 21/11/2012, 08:25

I still stick to my idea
The Divine: After thousands of years of oblivion the Ancient Greek gods and goddesses want to be back on top again. So one by one the gods are selecting a person to gain some of their power, making them demigods, so they can fight for them(there is a rule among past gods that they can't wage war on humans, but the gods found a loophole). By conquering Clintz City the rest of the world will be easy.
Bonus+2 pillz or +1pill
5/11
Six Nations - Guru - Open Casket English
Wednesday 21/11/2012, 20:02

Fantasyfreakvi make the min 5
6/11
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Wednesday 21/11/2012, 21:33

I think a robot clan could work. Even though there are already robots, if the clan has a solid reason behind THIS group of robots, it would be acceptable. Look at the supernatural characters that aren't in Nightmare, the martial artists and soldiers that aren't in FPC or LJ, and the animals that aren't in Jungo.

My only complaint to the story for this clan is that it hinges on Nobrocybix. If he went Cr, it would make their story illogical. What if it was the vague and trouble-making Clint City government that built the robots (possible to eliminate the clans), but then tried to scrap them when things predictably went wrong?

Stop own ability would be interesting and unusual. Not sure how well it would work, though.
7/11
KaYzeR_ - Imperator English
Wednesday 21/11/2012, 22:20

The divine seems preety good, there are lots and lots of gods from diferent world wide countries Nd etnies, also mystic creatures and Kratos from god of war, the bonus seems pretty good +1 pill, 2 pillz too much and wouldnt allow any 8 powered cards
Great theme but truly we are pretty close to get out of themes
8/11
0 Xero - Hero - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 21/11/2012, 23:24

Ok i find that many people are thinking of their own clans.

I find this idea awesome and they could actually help the current structure of elo ect.
This is awesome.
9/11
KaYzeR_ - Imperator English
Wednesday 21/11/2012, 23:47

I would actually want too see an ability -1 opp. Damage min. 0 ( just to see where they could go with that in elo or other things... ( but never -1 power min 0 or yes? Up to you
10/11
fantasyfreakvi - Titan - United Army English
Thursday 22/11/2012, 00:52

Oh, yeah, I totally forgot that the Montanas had a min 8 on their attack reduction. I guess a Support: Attack Reduction should have a min. somewhere between the Montana's and the Upper's/Sakrohm's. Maybe make it a 5.

...although, I was also thinking about a Protection: Attack bonus. It would make them immune to Attack Reduction, but still susceptible to Power Reduction.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals